I beg you all!

Engle

Fledgling Freddie
Must.. Not.. Whine... PLEASE STOP CAMPING DOCKs in water and roam instead ;< and if it would help you stop then yes I am frustrated and grow tired of it :/ this goes out to specialy Sorcs with 4-5x Lifedrain for 500+ dmg in under 2-3sec make it a fair fight and let me @ least reach you before I die t.t

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Engle said:
Must.. Not.. Whine... PLEASE STOP CAMPING DOCKs in water and roam instead ;< and if it would help you stop then yes I am frustrated and grow tired of it :/ this goes out to specialy Sorcs with 4-5x Lifedrain for 500+ dmg in under 2-3sec make it a fair fight and let me @ least reach you before I die t.t
i'd rather face a sorc life draning than a fg stealthers :)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Engle said:

you mean Starquake, Azo and a few others, who constantly hang around docks :p

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
I hate beggers, I never give them any gold. :eek:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Engle said:

Roam ? :touch:

majik

Banned
[NO]Subedai said:

Starquake Iabuseml9onastunningpet Starquake?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
And engle, you know that it'll only get worse if they get their grubby paws on the last power relic...

Don't worry though, I'll be getting BA3 sooner or later :)

Engle

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
S'funny - cos for a long time i thought blizzardblade was entirely aquatic

afaik Blizzardblade dont camp docks he roams like any other fair solo'er
if he camps docks he wouldnt be able to pwn all the scouts in water fyi

Engle

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:

Dont remember them all But I do remember Azo tho, me Pims and Blizzard was fighting a Kobold and a ahh War? (i think) when Azo came from behind and wtfpwned everyone with his leet 5x Lifedrain for 500-600 dmg in under 2sec

I should reroll Alb but cba with the zerg t.t.t

Helme

Resident Freddy
OrreBorre said:
*COUGH* SOMEBODY GOT PWNED!!! ROFL LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Yes by a idiotic ability that should never have been put ingame at all. Oh and by the way can you just fuck off to the hole you came from? thanks in advance.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Helme said:
Yes by a idiotic ability that should never have been put ingame at all. Oh and by the way can you just fuck off to the hole you came from? thanks in advance.

Bann Bann :wanker:

majik

Banned
OrreBorre said:

Actually starquake died 4 times, "we" died once.

Therefore the only person who got owned was yourself.
Kindly go back to VN boards with people of similar intellect to yourself.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
OrreBorre said:

Funny how much one can dislike a person just by reading his retarded posts..

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Still... facing a sorc like starquake solo when he got his insta's up he's godlike :mad:

U hit sorc X for 40dmg
Sorc X mocs and hits u for 300 dmg
Basilisk stuns u and hits u for 400 dmg... :mad:

Only thing to do is root pet, make him moc and run away till it wears out ;)

chova99

Fledgling Freddie
engle your a BM as far i know right? well if so why the hell dont u just use charge against em ?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Heh entirely aquatic? I certainly have soloed underwater numerous occasions, however I've spent much more time roaming dry land (Hib mostly, ask sleepallday how many times I found him 1v1 - shame he never solos anymore).

Soloing as a vw is not easy, since I can't pick and choose my fights. I don't have stealth, or speed, or cc. At times it's just too dangerous to solo on land - then the water looks tempting.

If hib docs are scout infested, I'll certinaly spend some quality time there...

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
>I dont like VW, their lvl 25 move sucks ass

I like solo scouts, to death :) Although I don't have IP atm*, so the ones with FZ can fo...

* My guild bard QQd about sorcs like you wouldn't believe, so I respeced to BAOD 3 ;P

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
chova99 said:
engle your a BM as far i know right? well if so why the hell dont u just use charge against em ?

It would take me @ least 3-4 sec to reach them and in that time a sorc would have landed at least 5 nukes that means Im dead by then and even If I should reach them before I die they can just qc lifetap and get land last spell on me before I get second hit off

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Underwater, sorcs are particularly nasty since you can't move as fast, also to get to them you wil probably have to move vertically. (tbh this is true of any caster, however these days I seem to face more sorcs than any other caster)

Anyway BA3 seems to help a bit, takes the edge off their DPS while it lasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom