I Aolne R Best!

3dd13_31337

I M 3DD13 31337! U ALL LAIK ME! I DUN MEAN THAT U R SIMILAR BUT U ALL LAIK ME CAUSE IM THAT COOL!

NOW WHY I HERE? I TELL U ABOUT STUFF!

I CANT POST PICTURES CAUSE ITS NOT COOL! AND I COOL! I SHOW PICTURE LATER TIME!

NOW I TELL U WHY I HERE 2DAY. I TALK ABOUT TEH SEEL!! HE IS EVIL! HE LOOK LIKE CUTE & CUDDLY BUT HE EVIL BEING! RAR! I KILL TEH SEEL WHEN I C THAT WHITE RABBIT FROM HELL!

U NOW WRITE U NAME HERE! U MAKE 3DD13 31337 KILLING TEH SEEL LEGAL!

WHY THIS DCOA STUFF AND NOT OT? CAUSE DACO MAKE TEH SEEL COME HERE! SO NOW WRITE NAME AND MAKE LEGAL TO KILL TEH SEEL!

J

Jessy

Small tip - CAPS LOCK
Bigger tip - get a dictionary !!

O

old.SOSAGES

gives me a headache reading some of the stuff you lot write

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

10 points for trying to be funny but a million minus points for a total ripoff :p

euh where did i read a line like that before , could it be from The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy :p (read busted)

B

Belsameth

look, a troll. as if we don't have enough of those already

edit: it gets better, it's THE troll :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Sibanac
euh where did i read a line like that before , could it be from The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy :p (read busted)

Failed to notice the irony in it? :D

Hell, if i wanted to quote and eat my cake too i wouldn't quote something from a book that i have quotes from in my sig :p

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Failed to notice the irony in it? :D

Hell, if i wanted to quote and eat my cake too i wouldn't quote something from a book that i have quotes from in my sig :p

nah i noticed the irony, just extreemly borred at work, so i have to do samething

O

old.Tohtori

10 points for...err...i mean, props for notising it though :D

C

Cyradix

tss tss, creating a second account and then replying to yourself. Talk about post farming :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom