I am still alive!! :) Teba[FC]

Lalu

Fledgling Freddie
How is you going folks, (Konah, Maramar, Alithiel, Quicksilver and other FC members)

I know it has been about 4 years now. I moved to San Diego from Istanbul and working as an Internet & Fleet Sales Manager at Fuller Honda now. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi. I didn't forget about you and hopefull will see you at warhammer. Take care for now.

Teba[FC] out.

PS: luckyguclu1@yahoo.com if you guys wanna keep in touch. :)

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
How is you going folks, (Konah, Maramar, Alithiel, Quicksilver and other FC members)

I know it has been about 4 years now. I moved to San Diego from Istanbul and working as an Internet & Fleet Sales Manager at Fuller Honda now. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi. I didn't forget about you and hopefull will see you at warhammer. Take care for now.

Teba[FC] out.

PS: luckyguclu1@yahoo.com if you guys wanna keep in touch. :)

hi teba, FC was a bit strange after you stopped, konah went to mid side playing either an sm or rm ( cant really remember ) i lost the sight of Q , and maramar is currently playing wow. last time i saw alithiel he was with TT spamming amethyst ^.^ As far as i know maramar is going to play warhammer. For the rest no idea, you know FC stopped playing ages before the players moved to wow and other random games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom