I Am Stealth Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblade_i

1) i would like to nominate stealthblade for twat of the year award
= that must of taken ages to think of for a title

number 1) If im the group leader that has spent the past 30 mins getting a group of 8 players together dont i have the right to ask should we kick so and so, yes i asked* the group should we kick her/him, but why? because im paying for this time, and seeing as im lvl 19 and she is 15 how can i be blammed for wonting a good team, so that we can all get good exp. and guess what 2 ppl 1 of them who is player 'ignited' (sorry m8 but your a lifeline lol) sed yes kick her. but i didnt. anyway sillysod went 'ld' yes it does happen. and funnily enough i was watching tv and playing not seeing her saying invite me!. so what to do now? humm maybe if i leave the party with ignited then it would be for the better. so i did and guess what i got...

...sillysod, your just a dick, you should pay £6 a month to kill blues for me! you shouldnt leave the party you have made! humm.

next day= humm lets to keltos ohh look a party, who is that is see a player called sillysod?

you can fuck off stealthblade, you fuck off stealth we dont wont you! yeah ok.

so anyway there we are in the ant room! in the EAST side massive me and de crew hacking away nicely,

WEST side massive also kicking away, then sillysod comes looking for party, payback time init.

so i start calling him a jew and shit just wind him up cos im lvl 23 and its slow getting exp so i get bored and start on him.

neways we end up haveing argument and ppl start whispering me, so i ignored them, why should i have ago at them when its between me and him. anyway i send' saying sorry and that i cant be arsed to have ago at him no more, and he says
its to late, iv told my mummy. lol jks he sed iv sent an email blar blar blar zzzzz. and i say ok np. that was that.

So now im in the cata's and i get whsipered 'so! you dont like black gay men aye?? NO! who the f*** does. cos the read the post before.

so i made this here to tell ya my side, just remember its just a game, stop acting like im hitler or summin, its not against you, i dont care anymore, no1 does.

i have don alot for ppl on that game, and made meny friends so let the not be judged.

and by the way you sed you cant wait till i join a guild cos youl email the leader or summin. did it never enter your mind the reason im not in a guild is cos i wont to make 1?

anyway thanks for reading im sure you all care :) cya laterz...

ps: the jew thing, its like calling some1 fatso or summin lame like that. your a jew yeah well your a german, yeah well your just a fu*king french! i only called him it cos its lame and i know it would annoy him, im sure all of YOU have don somin like it before, ahh but know your all inosent and nice arnt ya... and you will notice as you read more and more into this youl see how lame and boreing it actualy is.

T

tazzke

And why does this discussion continue in yet another thread?

just learn the /ignore command ingame...makes life so much easier when being spammed by player xx

S

swords

after reading, and re reading that paragraph of complete drivel.....i can barely translate it to English.

1. you are not English native. (can tell by spelling)
2. you are pre pubescent (can tell by general tone etc)
3. you are racist to alot of people. (French, German, Jews and English with the spelling jeeze man)

I can sum up that you are a worthless asset to Excalibur and no one would miss you were you to leave it. ( i hope)
Basically ask your mommy to get rid of the Internet....and your computer, you are not fit for it.
Better yet get her to lock you in your room until you mature, im sure whomever is in your native country would apreciate it too.

kkthxbye

V

villageidiot

ok for starters the fact you have started another thread just further shows your stupidity
and i dont really feel i need to reply or justify myself to you but im gonna anyway.

Originally posted by stealthblade_i
i would like to nominate stealthblade for twat of the year award

not really, just about what you would be most likely to win an award for, and it aint your intelligence

next...

If im the group leader that has spent the past 30 mins getting a group of 8 players together dont i have the right to ask should we kick so and so

no you dont

anyway sillysod went 'ld' yes it does happen

most intelligent think you have said yet

next day= humm lets to keltos ohh look a party,
who is that is see a player called sillysod?

well as i remember you said can i join, i said no get lost you said why i have grouped with you all before and 2 of us said our point exzactly.

anyway i send' saying sorry and that i cant be arsed to have ago at him no more, and he says
its to late, iv told my mummy. lol jks he sed iv sent an email blar blar blar zzzzz. and i say ok np. that was that.

well id just come back for making my original post on here, as soon as i spawn he pms me with his sorries, i said too late i posted on bw and emailed mythic. i take it by your primitive abbreviation jks means joke, well its no joke, and i hope mythic see that as well. and as for the mummy bit, that i just dont understand.

So now im in the cata's and i get whsipered 'so! you dont like black gay men aye?? NO! who the f*** does. cos the read the post before.

people dont like racism, can you blame em?

so i made this here to tell ya my side

is it really any different from my version other than the addition of a few fucks here and there.

did it never enter your mind the reason im not in a guild is cos i wont to make 1?

LOL, well if you do i hope the people you intend to recruit have read this and they.

ps: the jew thing, its like calling some1 fatso or summin lame like that

try telling that to the jewish population, wonder if they would see it like that

sorry all those that arnt interested for another really long post. maybe a moderator could whack this on end of the original thread?

and stealth ever heard the phrase stop digging?

uw one more thing, after slagging off the name of my thread, well whats the i am stealthblade bit? do you need to remind yourself?

S

skile

1) i would like to nominate stealthblade for twat of the year award

number 1) If im the group leader that has spent the past 30 mins getting a group of 8 players together dont i have the right to ask should we kick so and so, yes i asked* the group should we kick her/him, but why? because im paying for this time, and seeing as im lvl 19 and she is 15 how can i be blammed for wonting a good team, so that we can all get good exp. and guess what 2 ppl 1 of them who is player 'ignited' (sorry m8 but your a lifeline lol) sed yes kick her. but i didnt. anyway sillysod went 'ld' yes it does happen. and funnily enough i was watching tv and playing not seeing her saying invite me!. so what to do now? humm maybe if i leave the party with ignited then it would be for the better. so i did and guess what i got...

...sillysod, your just a dick, you should pay £6 a month to kill blues for me! you shouldnt leave the party you have made! humm.

next day= humm lets to keltos ohh look a party, who is that is see a player called sillysod?

so anyway there we are in the ant room! in the EAST side massive me and de crew hacking away nicely,

WEST side massive also kicking away, then sillysod comes looking for party, payback time init.

so i start calling him a jew and shit just wind him up cos im lvl 23 and its slow getting exp so i get bored and start on him.

neways we end up haveing argument and ppl start whispering me, so i ignored them, why should i have ago at them when its between me and him. anyway i send' saying sorry and that i cant be arsed to have ago at him no more, and he says

so i made this here to tell ya my side, just remember its just a game, stop acting like im hitler or summin, its not against you, i dont care anymore, no1 does.

i have don alot for ppl on that game, and made meny friends so let the not be judged.

and by the way you sed you cant wait till i join a guild cos youl email the leader or summin. did it never enter your mind the reason im not in a guild is cos i wont to make 1?

anyway thanks for reading im sure you all care :) cya laterz...

ps: the jew thing, its like calling some1 fatso or summin lame like that. your a jew yeah well your a german, yeah well your just a fu*king french! i only called him it cos its lame and i know it would annoy him, im sure all of YOU have don somin like it before, ahh but know your all inosent and nice arnt ya... and you will notice as you read more and more into this youl see how lame and boreing it actualy is.

About the "jew-thing". So I reckon you think it's ok to use the "n-word" too? You sir, are a racist.

N

Negura`

Stealth Blade i have a very very big and complicated word for you.

"K"

.... idiot

S

Skaven

tbh I don't think anyone gives a shit.
From what i've read you've both talked bullshit so just use /ignore and get on with it.

S

sorusi

Lol to long thread to read more than first sentance :D

A

Aule Valar

hmm that does sugest teenage, which is someone insulting to the rest of us, even if we are at the opposite end
i think stealth can be my first ever addition to my ignore list, ooh don't you feel lucky

"in the EAST side massive me and de crew"
my my aren't you hard? indeed yes such language makes me mightily fearful

T

Tilda

so now we have the other side of the story we have a racist 10 year old with the mental age of a brick throwing insults around

...now if i can just find that "report post" button ;)

Tilda

B

BrassMonkey

Why did either of you post on these forums? What is it you are trying to achieve by it? Justifying your actions? If so who to? People on these forums are not superior to you, nor is anyone in game, why try to explain yourself to them?

You should have mailed the abusive stuff to the proper people to deal with it and left it at that. You shouldn't post here with your childish power games.

D

Damini

**WARNING**

Any more of this racist crap on these forums and I will ban accounts.

If anyone recieves racist comments in game I suggest they contact Rightnow ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom