Film I Am Number Four

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Average kid from a dead world grows into superhero for Earth introduction story this, but quite fun. I enjoyed it and wanted to see what happened next.

I can't remember it being at the cinema? Maybe it isn't out yet, I got it from the usual sources.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
came out in January afaik.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I saw the trailer and thought...meh :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
did you see the last airbender? its M Knight Shangalangabingbong and based on the cartoon series about Ang the Avatar...but they couldn't call it avatar cos jim cam got in their first with a totally unrelated story.

Anyway, I used to quite like the cartoon series and the movie was really rather good, I hope they follow it up with the next chapters but suspect they wont :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
... I thought the last airbender was actually ok, but it felt like they ripped off dragonball a lot. I really doubt it will get a sequel though.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i laughed my ass off in last airbender when the girl says "I always knew you were a bender!"

am i immature? :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i laughed my ass off in last airbender when the girl says "I always knew you were a bender!"

rofl no me too!!! and also in bedknobs and broomsticks where the little boy says in his chirpy cockney accent 'oi, what's that got to do wiv my nob??' I just buckle up lol

Zede

Part of the furniture
US high skool cliche

its for the Vampire Diaries crowd, avoid

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
US high skool cliche

its for the Vampire Diaries crowd, avoid

it is US high school cliche, but it's at the better end of that genre, and it's saved by the sci fi and action elements.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr

No, russ and i went to see it with her kids, and we were pissing ourselves too, whilst the kids just looked on

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I thought it was ok. I will agree that afterwards I wanted to find out what happened but I didn't think it was acted all that well and it seemed a bit confused about what it was....is it a love story or is it sci fi action? The villians also looked waaaay to like voldemort for my tastes.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Wasn't Airbender voted the worst turkey of 2010? I'm sure one critic said 90 minutes of watching a dog shit in a breakfast bowl would be more entertaining...

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It was at the cinema for like, a week.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
my daughter really enjoyed the novel the film is based on.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I went cinema to see it, bit predictable, was OK though :)

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Saw it in Cinema, 6/10, was average, not good but not shit and the girl is a serious piece of ass.

Last 3 films I saw were Due Date, Inception and The Fighter, all three were around a 7/8 out of 10 for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom