I am in... how do I get out...

CiaranTheFox

Fledgling Freddie
Hail and well met,

Hi, I am finally in the game. I choose Hibernia, just to see what this realm looked like... mmm is there a way to go to another realm? Not with this char, but with a new one.
Never been to midgard... I wish to create a nice norseman on this server. Oh and same goes for Albion. Is this possible? Or can you only choose a realm once?

Thanks in advance

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
You can only have characters on one realm of a particular server at a time. If you want to play more than one realm at the same time then you will have to roll the other realms on different servers. If you want to change realms and stay on the same server than you must delete all your existing characters on the server and then you'll be given the option to choose your realm again next time you log in.

If you play Camlann, the PvP server then you can play all three realms at the same time as there are special rules concerning realm co-operation. Be warned though that Camlann is a very different experience to a normal server and is only for players who are prepared to deal with with the possibility of being attacked by other players at any time.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Btw.. will it ever be done other wise on camlann? It really sucks when u wanna switch from alb -> mid for another char, to login again etc

specially when dual loggin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom