I am here...

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by skile
Uhm, grow up. What brought you to this level Pin? :) You are much alike Jox.

because u r a dick, similar to jox?

S

skile

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by ab_fluid
because u r a dick, si¨milar to jox?

What is the matter with people? I have not yet offended one person on BW with personal assaults, and here I get bombed with childish insults, for no particular reason. I can't be offended since it just doens't make sense.

S

Sol-

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ...

What is the matter with people? I have not yet offended one person on BW with personal assaults, and here I get bombed with childish insults, for no particular reason. I can't be offended since it just doens't make sense.

cock

O

old.LandShark

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ...

Do you not realise that you always disagree with people who are correct? It's like an addiction with you...
Hence people think you're a mong.
k? k.

S

skile

So you mean people not agreeing with the masses is entitled to get personal assaults? Well sounds like morals over there :\.

D

Dr. Mangler

Yet another fun thread..

I think i´ll stop reading some classic comics and attend to BW a little bit more then b4...

Hillarious sometimes..

:clap:

H

hint

Originally posted by leorin
Who been buyin alcohol to teh kid again o_O?
afaik jox is swede and u need to be 18 yrs here to drink it so pls leave moms minibar in peace.

lol the legal age to buy drink in the UK is 18 aswell. never stoped anyone under 18 before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom