I allways say the wrong things and fuck things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fetwelvezz

Loyal Freddie
I allways say the wrong things and fuck things up

Today at work:

I bought candy for everyone at my department because it's my last day of work, I worked over the summer.

I'm quite poor really, I don't have much cash and I don't accept any from my parents because I feel I don't really need it and I don't want to be a leeching laidback sucker, I'm a "I did it my way" dude.

Anyway, I'm a social guy when I'm around people of my own kin, meaning computer people, music/movie interested people, people around my own age.

At work everyone is 25+ and sciece folks, I don't have much to talk about because all they talk about is "Oooh today you know what happened? The electrospectronometer gave me a result of 2.5 mhz blahblah"... and then there's the usual grown up discussions like "teh kids" etc.

I stand alone, though I bought them candy so lets get back to that, I work as an admin over there and I want to keep working there because I need the cash for food, my rent etc.

I live downtown in a normal appartment but it's an expensive appartment because it's downtown (though the rent is very modest), sure I'm lucky I got such parents, but hey those money ain't mine, I just live there and pay the rent. It's a matter of placing money, if my parents wanna have the money in the bank or invested in an appartment is really irrelevant.

Still, everytime people here ask me where I live I get this evil grin like, DUDE WTF YOU ARE 19 AND YOU SHOULD LIVE IN A FUCKING BLACK HOLE YOU RICH PRICK.

SO, I bring the candy today at the coffe pause and they get all excited, and they start asking me stuff... I only worked here 3 weeks so I havent really met everyone so alot of unknown people feel like "hey lets ask him 20 questions just to fuck with him hehe" ... so they get to the "so where do you live?" ... and I'm like :/ ... I say where I live and then some dudette asks, well aint that expensive...and VERY fucking odly I answer:

- NOT IF YOU HAVE A FAT WALLET

That beeing said, instantly putting a stamp on my forehead saying "RICH PRICK"

Well, they're all really nice to me, but when you look them in teh eyes you can see it, something lingering in the back of their minds.

I just hate it when I say stupid things like that, why why WHY! :D

BTW, I hate rich pricks because they're generally arrogant greedy manipulative bastards, some are nice I suppose hehe.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
So what about what people think...

This place will work to your advantage when pulling teh ladies (or guys if your a girl/that way inclined)

tedStar

Fledgling Freddie
fucking oath you retarded? hi miss.. my names <insert name here> Wanna drop by and hang out at my place? i live in <insert address here> .
lets get it on.

hell yeah!

fetwelvezz

Loyal Freddie
Yeah well I'm applying for a job at another department so I prolly wont meet them often if I start working here for real, but it's sad how the mind works sometimes, I guess I just feel stressed because I'm not like everyone else here, they all have finished their uber educations and I'm 19 working in an office just like them sitting in front of a comp 8 hours a day, I knew I would envy myself, and saying a stoopid thing like this don't make it better.

I'm just glad the boss never comes to our coffe breaks, multiple aggro is not easy on the mind.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Never be ashamed of what you´ve said. Just stick to it, because that´s how you are. You wouldn´t want people to like your facade when you´re acting and carefully think about every move you make before you do it.
You´re too proud to accept money from your parents, that´s a good thing. So where´s your pride when it comes to your image? If people can´t handle sarcasm or a spontaneous comment, well, let them. There´s no need for you to artificially try and fit their expectations if it means bending your own personality.

fetwelvezz

Loyal Freddie
Thorwyn, I like. :D
Your advice is most appreciated.

Btw:

***We must perform a Quirkafleeg***

HAHA what in the fuck is that lol it just made me laugh out loud like MAD!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
HAHA what in the fuck is that lol it just made me laugh out loud like MAD!

It´s a *very* old quote from a *very* old game. hint: it´s got something to do with my avatar. ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol dude so what you say the wrong thing, and what you said, pfffft tbh ive said worse put both my feet in it and the proceeded to breakdance and you know what? im glad i say dorky stuff and do stupid things cos if i didnt i'd be so damn boring it'd make me want to take a bath with the toaster, and if folks cant see the funny side to life thats their problem ive done/said stuff that will haunt me till the day i die and am glad for it cos after the initial embarressment it makes me laugh and that my wee friend is one of the best things in the world.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
So where DO you live?

I get the same when I'm at Uni sadly (parrents live in Surrey).
I certainly wish I was loaded, and I'm sure my parrents wish they were loaded too!

But honestly...

NOT IF YOU HAVE A FAT WALLET

... Goes down in my little book of quotes.

:clap:

fetwelvezz

Loyal Freddie
FYI Sweden, Gothenburg, Olivedalsgatan (not very well known place tbh unless you´'re a swede lol) ... it's not holy moly expensive, but it's not something you could afford at my age (buying the appartment, rent is very cheap), it's owned by my parents and it's better if I live there than if it's rented to some random mid zerger.

And sorry about the dude an dudette, I get so nervous sometimes :b

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
lol
why didint u just say like

'yeah it would be expensive, but i turned up on the door and killed everyone in it and now its mine'

;p

they wouldnt give u shit anymore...

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
rewozz said:
And sorry about the dude an dudette, I get so nervous sometimes :b

karam forgetting about your post isnt something that is really bad tbh:p

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
you used dude and dudette more than once in that post, thus, it has been wiped from my memory
no one cares what u have to say!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Closed due to idiots taking over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom