News I agree Ed

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nobody would look at the practices of central banking, rather than just the investment and retail banks.

Alan Greenspan openly said that "we" went into Iraq for the oil and that the Fed deliberately inflated house prices but are struggling to find the next bubble to inflate. Openly.

It's all just a smokescreen for the real problem.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm sick of politicians trying to cause conflict in times of peace.

Only time the Government tried to do some good for the Country was in time of war :(

Bring Churchill back, he'll crucify these cunts.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
dont worry about it.

I've got a new job in the ministry of truth, none of this will have happened by the end of next week, I'm rewriting it all.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Umm, i don't see the problem here. Could someone point the finger at the issue?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I do believe the inherent problem is capitalism requires constant growth and we are running out of space and resources so they are inventing the ingredients.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They can all piss off tbh, I know it's "how it's done" but it erks me how the shadow government's kneejerk reaction is always "DISAGREE AND HERE'S WHY". Especially the current shadow government, they must all have very short memories (and they must think the electorate is collectively stupid) to be moaning at the Tories about things like banking. Ed Balls in particular can fucking do one, I can't stand him.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I had to laugh at Vince Cable on the radio this morning talking about how bad it is to allow someone who was head of an investment bank to head up the wholesale business. As if he had a list full of examples stretching back 30 years.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Umm, i don't see the problem here. Could someone point the finger at the issue?

Labour wanting an enquries over the corruption endemic in our banking system, despite the fact that they encouraged it while in power.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Raven said:
Labour wanting an enquries over the corruption endemic in our banking system, despite the fact that they encouraged it while in power.

So you don't want an enquiry into corruption in the banking sector?

Who cares who encouraged what. There is a problem it needs fixing. End of.

All this we inherited this nonsense is no excuse to sit back and do nothing!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
ofc I do, but this is just opportunist trash politics

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Who cares who encouraged what. There is a problem it needs fixing. End of.

All this we inherited this nonsense is no excuse to sit back and do nothing!

Public enquiry will solve nothing. Millions spent and for an outcome that will not upset anyone. Financial Services is too important to the ecomony to interfere with that much. If they upset the institutions they will just move out of London. They have to find a solution to effectively police it. The FSA is simply not doing the job it is there to do. Mostly due to lack of resources and budget. Give them the same powers the SEC has.

Labour trying to forward blame on to the PM is beyond a joke. Most of this shit happened during their watch! They had a softly softly approach to the banks in their reign and should stfu about it now. Be constructive instead of trying to rewrite history.

Mey

Part of the furniture

I'd love to see an enquiry into LTSB take over of HBOS and how much Gordon Brown and Eric Daniels must have been sucking each others dicks.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Seems noone here disagree there is a problem at hand. This is why two-party "democracies" is just so ineffective, they are BOTH part of the fucking problem and nothing gets done. What's needed is some kind of attempt at an objective viewpoint and a Whats-need-to-be-done approach

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's fucking sickening. They all (all parties) want to protect their mates.

They should all be flushed. cunts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom