I aer Throddy

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yesterday I went clay pigeon shooting, for only the second time in my life. It was fantastic. Me and a mate went along with another mate, who owns two shotguns. One a Browning of some description, and the other a Beretta, which is what me and my pal shared.

We shot 100 rounds between us. I scored 26 from 50 (I've done it before and I think my job helps), my mate only managed 8 from 50 but it was his first time. The mate who got us in scored about 38 IIRC, the chap pictured on the left got about 42. His wife was there too, she scored about the same as me.

£12 each to get in, £9 for 50 rounds. 50p for a cup of tea. Bloody bargain if you ask me. Now I want a gun, heh.

My shoulder hurts a bit now though, lol. Here's a pic of my mate:

7035383451_72e2d0dc4a_b.jpg

Oh and doesn't a lovely sunny day just highlight how much crap collects on the sensor over the winter :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cool. I've never tried it but I do fancy a pop. Especially at those prices :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Clay pigeon shooting is great.

You're not a real man until you can enjoy the mindless slaughter of innocent animals for no reason though.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Clay pigeon shooting is great.

You're not a real man until you can enjoy the mindless slaughter of innocent animals for no reason though.

Never thought you supported shooting birds/animals! - how strange!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Mildly tongue in cheek there I suspect. I'd have no problem shooting animals I intended to put on a plate or in the freezer.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
This is a mate of mine shooting at Horne Clay Pigeon club last year (I think) just to join in :)

Richard Ali.JPG

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Tried it off the back of the santander ferry, i was useless, missed everyone.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Love me a bit of clay pigeon shooting, haven't been for aaages though. £9 for 50 clays is fucking cheap; I did have a look around for a club near to Dublin a while ago and it was a way more expensive than that everywhere I looked (like €50 for 50 :eek:)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Did this year before last, was getting 8-9 out of every 10 we did, only guy who beat me was another guy from Liverpool (Out of about 30 of us) who had shot before too. Hell of a fun experience. Is lovely watching those who've never shot cry that their shoulders ache ;)

I got called a lazy shooter though, I watch the first one then pick the point and refuse to move the gun. Works most of the time ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Cool. I've never tried it but I do fancy a pop. Especially at those prices :)

Do give it a try, although you'd have to find a place with a gun to hire so you wouldn't get it anywhere near as cheap as I did. Take a mate or two along with you.

Trust me, its really good fun and you'll be straight on the internet looking at £2,000 guns like I was last night :(

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I love all the folks telling how great they did :) This is a tower I was shooting clays from a couple of years ago at the Benelli semi auto competition, shoot 8-9 out of 10 of them without moving your gun Tower.JPG noob :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom