I´m FOTM, for the first time ever!

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
because this is my official goodbye daoc thread.

too many people to list and say thanks to. of the top of my head.

Cazzer+murasaki (doubt they will ever read this though :p)
Laird and the officers of Phoenix legion.

Roo, belorfyn, gmod, otho, meddic, makky and all my other new midgard friends short as it may have been.
-

take care in what you do, and remember

if what you´re doing isn´t fun, stop doing it.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Addlcove, sad to see you go but as you say "if what you´re doing isn´t fun, stop doing it". Take care and who knowns, you might be back ;-)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Eck.

Sorry you're leaving mate, but I understand your reasons.

Won't say any more than that here but I must admit, I wish I was in game so I could give some people a right good shake.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
See ya matey, had fun playing with you in Alb and more fun getting deathspam from you in a couple of keeptakes ;)

Take care and best wishes.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Take care m8 ... ´no more gimped healer looking for exp grp !! or no more spams looking for ... char and DONT bring ur BB !! will miss u m8 u actually cracked me up a few times .. have fun out there :)

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Allways sad to see a silly nutter leave the game , especialy if its a fellow dane :(

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf - I won't be able to hit you for silly amounts of damage any more - always fun hitting blue cons in RvR ;)

Shame you are leaving - hopefully you'll stick around here for a bit and stalk me some more :p

Good Luck in RL and hopefully moving to the UK :)

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
@ Ivan you just wanna kill me some more :p

@ Naetha, gladly, I´ll even stalk you in real life, if you promise to put a leash on Case.

@ Dook: a cow? for me? you shouldn´t have.

@ rest, thanks :) maybe I will be back, but not in the foreseable future

pixie.pebr

Fledgling Freddie
See you soon Addl.

But just in case you don't come back, I just want to say Im glad I finally managed to /hug spam yer ugly corpse back atleast once ;p

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
first time ever I reply to one of these silly goodbye threads... and probably last time as well

byebye Addl ... was fun while it lasted ... the guestroom in my cottage will always be yours if you want it again.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Addlcove, it was a nice fresh feeling seeing you refusing buffbots in groups, playing Doac almost like we did in the old days :)

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Bye Addclove,

Maybe you were right in refusing buff bots, but you also refused to take people in your group that got buffs from a friend, who at that time, having a hard time, wanted only to be friendly.

I can understand your feelings towards buffbots, but, I find it hard to accept, that a groupleader, kicks people out of his group, only because they have a few buffs from a player outside the group.

In the old days, without buffbots that is, we played together no matter what, and in all those years I play this game, I never saw someone kicked out of a group.

Well, no hard feelings anymore since you left, but remember that sticking to your principles, not always is the right way, sometimes there is more behind getting some buffs.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with Cerbie... /as looking for 35 + spindel group, no buffbots allowed - can get rather tedious. If people want to use bots let them, they pay the subs. They're a part of the game now, nothing you can do about it.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
aye tea, I´m resting in the cancave.
-

Cerbie - I´d argue the finer points on information with you, but there really is no use, have fun

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Adios! Probably no love lost between us but you were a pretty cool guy. Good luck in wee scotland and er...don't be a stranger? :)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>In the old days, without buffbots that is, we played together no matter what, and in all those years I play this game, I never saw someone kicked out of a group.

Actually started to happen after the first summer. Main reason was a guildie logged in and needed the spot. Happened to several of my guildmembers.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
byebye

Sorry to see you leave Adll - had some fun grps :)

Take care.

Xen.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Fotm ??

Hello Addlcove,

I see you are leaving. Strange you seemed so very motivated for playing DaoC.

I dont know what happened to you ingame, and i cannot read it from this thread, so i wont judge you, only comment.

DaoC is like a place where you work, and maybe you have pissed off a lot of ppl regarding your attitude towards other players (with bb's) way to play the game at the present time. As far as i know you have not been in Mid for so long, approx 43 lvls i think, like in real life in a company, when you are new, try to stick your finger in the ground, and listen to ppl, and learn about how things are done there. Dont piss of too many ppl, im sure that could be a main reason why you obviously got fed up with DaoC so fast.

But,

The thing that offends me, is in the great memory of Roo Sercogburn and his guild Fedaykin. I cannot smile here, it is dissapointing to see one of his successors not beeing able to stick in game, leading Fedaykin for a very long time, it makes me very sad to see when unrest and chaos rules. I think you should not have taken the responsability on you to lead an old guild like Fedaykin, when you makes a laugh at it and quits after so short time.

Anyway im sorry you leave, cause i have had a lot of fun watching your eager to get groups in spindel etc. spending a lot of time finding someone with no buffs, no second account, i was actually curious to see if you made it, but no you quit :eek2:

Go and drink some whisky to drown your sadness, i wish you well in the future, and guys inhere im not negative towards Addlcove, just telling my opinion here.

If anyone could fill me in with what happened please do so.

Von War

GM

Danish Huscarls - Prydwen Server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom