One of Freddy's beloved
Which combination of artifacts from your opinion:

Guard of Valour & Mariasha's Sharkskin Gloves

or

Golden Scarab Vest & Maddening Scalars

Suicidel

Fledgling Freddie
hybrid

what spec are u guys using? gonna respec me scout. to more hybrid melee one...

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Currently I'm 40 Thrust, 42 Shield, 35 Longbow, 35 Stealth (at RR5). I'm still in a very sniper-oriented template (GSV+Mariasha's) and also Saracen, so I'm not that effective in melee, but I can still critshot for 900+ and with my lame kiting abilities (FZ, Shield Trip) and also WH/SoM in template, I can just about compete. Any melee class still tears me up 1v1, but not if I can bow them down to 10% before they get to me :p

EDIT: I think if you want to be competitive in melee on a Scout, you really need to commit to the spec. I think a Briton scout, slash-specced and autotrained might use something like 50 Shield, 44 Slash, 35 Stealth, 17 Bow (again, at RR5). This gives a really nice root followup to detaunt, low-endurance 10s stun from block but pretty poor bow damage and no rapid-fire.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
GsV and Scalars if you ask me. GsV has the archery-bonusses, but the melee-resists help you in melee. Scalars has a better proc then Mariasha which also helps your melee.

Tho Im not a big fan of 'hybrid-templates', but given those two options, GsV+Scalars is the better one to pick, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom