HW Rental

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
How about the albs letting us mids rent Berk out on a six month lease. RvR on Pry hasn't been this fun in ages.

We can offer fair terms and we will leave the paintwork as we found it when we leave.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:
How about the albs letting us mids rent Berk out on a six month lease. RvR on Pry hasn't been this fun in ages.

We can offer fair terms and we will leave the paintwork as we found it when we leave.

It was fun the first and second time all 3 realms had keeps there, now it has just gotten silly :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Dumle said:
It was fun the first and second time all 3 realms had keeps there, now it has just gotten silly :(

A bit, especially at nights with a tank char:

- port to Beno,
- move out of keep,
- see someone with glowing balls running towards you,
- type "/rel".

This lameness should be kept to Brynja :p.

Beside of that, I like it very much, constant danger and action.

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
The RvR has been great in HW, there have been some whine about adding on 8vs8 fights, and TBh sometimes its very hard to avoid them when we are all roaming in such a small area...

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Evergrey said:
The RvR has been great in HW, there have been some whine about adding on 8vs8 fights, and TBh sometimes its very hard to avoid them when we are all roaming in such a small area...

just because u see a fight id dosnt mean u have 2 "add" onto it...thats what the whine is about.

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
Albs have alot of Characters, but i dont see them getting thier towers back.
Instead they just stay near beno and farm ...
Get your self a leader and get your Keeps back .... otherwise you still gona have us there.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Straef said:
Shame hib roleplayers took a tower -.-
God i hate those fucking roleplayers, so damn irritating, they always blow a good keep portal or somthing, Like taking Beno t3 or 4 or Bled t3 or 4. TOTALY SYKZ!!!

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
i m still getting fun in hw ^^ , maybe we can change realms each month :D sounds fun :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Can only agree!:)

Xxcalibur said:
i m still getting fun in hw ^^ , maybe we can change realms each month :D sounds fun :)

I can do nothing but agree...Its abit hard to solo or duo atm (atleast on prime time) since there are always a Hib group roaming berk or a waste amount of albs running around their own Beno bridge (go figure we midgardians would never do such a thing!:) (Note the irony) But that doesnt matter much since you can get so much fun from fg roaming instead!

Anyway if I had one wish forfilled though it would be to move the port keeps to hib instead!(Lets say behn (mid) and Crim (alb)?) (Only ofc its almost impossible to keep a keep with all 4 towers in hib for more than a couple of minutes.)

/Charmangle

Ps. Oh btw nice fight yesterday Xxcal your group cut into us from behind just by the ruins north of berk t4. People were dying left and right!:) ds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom