TV Hustle S6

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
About to start on BBC 1, it's one of the best things on the beeb and I only saw that a new season was starting by chance. So, um, watch it, k? :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Missed it. Wife Sky+'d it for me though so will see it tonight.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The BBC should really stop wasting their money making trash like this. This and Spooks are two of their main shows, and they're two of the worst things on the BBC.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Spooks is good. You like weird shit so its obviously not aimed at you :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The BBC should really stop wasting their money making trash like this. This and Spooks are two of their main shows, and they're two of the worst things on the BBC.

This and spooks are quite good, lets face it wazz, if you don't like it, there is a good chance most people will.

I didn't think the first episode was as good as previous seasons have been, less slick.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Got to admit I thought it was rubbish last night, but the blonde and the copper (was she in Rome?) are both fit so that's alright then.

(Last season of Spooks was good so :p Wazz)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'm trying to remember the last BBC drama that was genuinely good. I'm pulling a total blank here, what have people liked recently other than the above?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
nowhere near as good and to be honest it was easy to work out the twist. I liked previous ones where it seemed there was noway out and all of a sudden its all gone in their favour. this one was obvious right away. Still was great though and i will continue to watch it

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Problem is it all goes downhill too fast. Spooks hasn't been good since the series where the old woman was revealed to be a traitor.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Agree that the twist was obvious, as soon as I saw
them attaching the wire
it was pretty clear what was going on. It wasn't crap, I thought some of the episodes last season were worse but lets hope they aren't all as predictable.

And I don't know about Emma and what's-his-face, they don't fit for me yet. Original crew was the best natch, then I liked Ashley Walters in S4, we'll see how these new folk turn out.

Edit - And Wazz, nothing... I haven't liked a drama on the beeb for quite some time. I would prefer they made more of things like Hustle than wank like Doctor Who and Torchwood though. :D (have to say I never watched Spooks but I'm pretty sure I would enjoy it)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I'm trying to remember the last BBC drama that was genuinely good. I'm pulling a total blank here, what have people liked recently other than the above?

Ashes to Ashes. And I'm looking forward to the new series of Survivors next week.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I see there are floods of people stating what dramas they enjoy on the BBC. ;)

It's a sad state for the corporation to be in when you can't even make a remotely decent adaption of Day of the Triffids. Anything they touch seems to turn to shit recently.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I thought it was a really good adaptation of the day of the triffids, I enjoyed it.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
!

You're genuinely the first person I've seen to have said that.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I didn't say it was brilliant, it had it's flaws, but as an updating of the tale it was good. Izzard stole the show though.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Hustle
Being Human
Survivors
Life On Mars / Ashes To Ashes

As well as a number of one-offs like The Quatermass Experiment and Day Of The Triffids.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They make some really good documentaries too.

A history of Britain
A history of Scotland
Nature
Ray Mears various series
Michael Palin's programs

It has an awful lot of dross too but then it has to cater for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom