Hunting Bonus Guide.

L

leoric

Does anyone have a link to a list of the mobs in Alb, With there resistences and weakness's to Slash/Thrust/Crush, Its basically to solo with my Scout from 20+, So i know where too hunt with what type arrows. Makes life easier :)

Any help greatly appreciated, Thanks :clap:

S

Sortbane

Try to check out the forums on www.critshot.com

Was a good guide for hunters there for all the levels (solo) so there might be a similar list for scouts :)
oh.. and I remember seeing a mob locator somewhere on the net with all the resistances listed... do a google for that one :)

L

leoric

Originally posted by Sortbane
Try to check out the forums on www.critshot.com

Was a good guide for hunters there for all the levels (solo) so there might be a similar list for scouts :)
oh.. and I remember seeing a mob locator somewhere on the net with all the resistances listed... do a google for that one :)

Thanks mate :)

I,ll have a look :)

Soon as i finish work :(

O

old.TeaSpoon

Just a small bit of advice - Get your scout to 22, then go to back of Cornwall Station with (if I remember correctly) crush arrows. I solo'd there till about 30 in a week :)

L

leoric

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Just a small bit of advice - Get your scout to 22, then go to back of Cornwall Station with (if I remember correctly) crush arrows. I solo'd there till about 30 in a week :)

What arrows are used mostly in RvR these days?

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by leoric

What arrows are used mostly in RvR these days?

All of them, however the least common resist to be capped is crush, tho most just cap them all :)

G

godfried

well leoric about stealing stuff....might it be possible that i saw ur name on a famous necromancer bone wand :)

C

Conchabar

lol i recomend no i implore u dont level a scout it will be the worst mistake u ever make :p do an infi;)

L

leoric

Originally posted by godfried
well leoric about stealing stuff....might it be possible that i saw ur name on a famous necromancer bone wand :)

Not my in-game name mate :)

Its of visionaries if ya remember :) 4tehwin retro cartoon :)

Users who are viewing this thread