Hunters

F

finisher

I have decided to be a hunter but am unsure how to spec. Apart from the RvR benefits of stealth are there any others?

O

old.Xarr

you can pinch cute norsewoman bottom and they can't see you

A

Archeon

Originally posted by old.Xarr
you can pinch cute norsewoman bottom and they can't see you

I could have sworn that was the only reason anyone put anything into stealth, RvR benefits? Can't compare with that :clap:

Umm, Seriously...

i hear that its a good idea to go high spear, i think the highest most people take bow is 29? somthing like that for the last crit shot due to the relativly small damage increase from speccing further.

BC is a nice line now for the insta pet and self buffs (negated if you have a buffbot, but then what are you proving if you use one of those? that you've got more cash?)

I had a little fiddle with catacombs and came up with

Spear: 44
Beastcraft: 43
Stealth: 39
Bow: 27

I dunno, its kind of a 5seconds slap together by sombody with limited hunter experience.

And don't forget if you use catacombs, its slightly bugged at the moment so you might wanna double-check your final spec (assuming you use it) with a calculator personally so you don't get to lvl 50 and suddenly realise you've got a gimp :)

B

Brevis

Well bow at 39 is in my opinion as low as you can go.
Spear at 39 is very good, with items thats 50 spear and you can pack a nice punch with spear. The 39 spear style is a rearstun style, great for stopping someone trying to outrun you after you gave them some flying sticks, hit speed spell, stick, rear stun for 6 secs, thats 1 more free swing with spear.
BC, well its..uhm.. to be honest ive only got 32 and thats to get the last instapet which is great in every way. Decent buffs with 32 BC but not great, will make you shoot a tinsy winsy bit faster but the dex buff will make you hit closer to your dam cap.
Stealth isnt what it used to be for any archer, going past mid 30ish isnt worth it because of see hidden, with a few RR and +items you can get 50 stealth which is good for any non overpopulated assassin area, not emain.

My specc is:
44 bow
39 spear
32 BC
36 stealth

With bow my crit cap is 918 with +11+3RR, had 50 bow before, not worth the amount of points, dam cap with 50 bow and same +skills was 936.
With 39+11 spear atm, my cap is around 500 a swing, normally it goes for 100-300 on average with the occasional 500 hit.

Hopes any of this info helps

B

Blood

i have:
44 bow (dont give up too much WeapSkill)
44 spear (nice style)
32 beastcraft (for the best shoutable pet)
30 stealth (you dont need stealth while xping, so it can be the last thing you train)

C

-chancer-

ive got

Stealth 33+13
Spear 34+10
BC 32
Bow 50+13

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom