Hunters! Show me your hands!

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Alright, I've got a kind of "problem" here weaponwise as a hunter.

I was wondering if theres any nice spears out there instead of lgm weapons and golden spear? I've tried out cold/heat spears, although they're only 96% and 95%(can't afford 99% or MP ones), but seriously, I hate switching them :(

Golden Spear, ah yea it would be nice to have, but the encounter is just too fucked up..

So, any other weapon choices for us hunters?

Thx :)

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
there is a Golden Spear raid tonight :p m8y so go alon g might have a chance of winning the spear

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
I use 4 spears:>

SoK for main weapon, style absorb procs alot but it's a 5.1 speed slasher. To finish off with chain I use the cyclops spear, since it has lifetap and 5.7 speed. Besides that I also got a 99% cold for scouts and a 98% heater for infil's. You need some MoS for it though, so you have some time to swap spears before engaging :p

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
I use crackling arcnium wind spear drop from ml2.10 its only 97% qua but has a nice lifetap on it.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
well, coming from a scout pov - any spear hurts!

maybe try a 99% or mp PC one with dot proc or haste proc

also try and get battler - you can use the lvl10 charge to debuff ppl by 19%

failing that maybe try BoS not sure if it procs off a spear it should do I guess but you get 2% dmg to all which always helps

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
i switch between BoS Spear and crafted MP with dot proc on it - seems to work...

but then i aint got any decent drop ones, so crafted is it ;)

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Ask Hellghost what spear he uses, he's the only one that dmg's me in meelee, the rest of you ........ :touch:

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
Talking scout ? :D SLAM FZ DA! :m00: :m00: :m00:

Oh just noticed that u don't have slam, Well fz only then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom