Hunters/Healers

D

Diabolik

Goooooood Morning all.

Just waiting on goa to send me my subscription password as i've forgotten it after such a long time away from DA, so while im waiting I thought i'd get the lowdown on hunters and healers. Thinking of a hunter mainly but just wanna know what their like nowadays ? any input will be appreciated.

cheers. :flame:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Hunters are ok, wish they'd get some decent defense but they're probably the most versatile archers these days if you go BC for the pet. I know I've more or less retired my Hunter since it's impossible to solo rvr anymore if you don't use a bot (which I dont for rvr). I still really miss keep defense with a hunter though, superb fun :)

Healers are always in demand and far easier to level to 50 and get groups with in RvR. If you're not someone that plans to play the game 24/7 you'd probably be better off with one of them, also with TOA on the way you might want to get 50 to concentrate on your master level thingies.

The life of a stealther is 20 mins of shear boredom punctuated by seconds of jubilation or frustration as you either win or get steamrolled or both :)

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
There is alot of healers out there atm, maybe a few too many :/
Id make a Aug/cave Shaman, for non-bot purposes.. ateast to begin with :) Since most of the shamans out there are bots and cant supply end reg to groups, there is a real need of active shamans. And besides they are by far the easiest to level (if aug specced).

IMO atlesat :D

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
My aug/cave shammy is actually FUN to play too. Shocking as that sounds :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom