Hunters! 1.83 Legend?

Nate

FH is my second home
Hey guys,

just wondering if anyones gonna be reworking there template post 1.83, seeing as all armor tables are being fiddled. Heat will be lowered to 5% vuln on leather...currently considering a champ weapon template the 5% passive melee buff and 10% melee debuff charge look pretty nice to me atm.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Word around VN is (theres a link there in alb rogue section), that 1.84 will be range love :p. So don't pack up your hunters just yet ;p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Vladamir said:
Word around VN is (theres a link there in alb rogue section), that 1.84 will be range love :p. So don't pack up your hunters just yet ;p

yeah cos archers are so shit nowadays :puke:

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Champ weapons are still meant to be a poor choice for hunters even after patch. Reason being that they proc rarely so you are usually fighting 26% resists but + PD on most scouts or rangers. If you use a LW then its going to be 21% in a worse case, but the chance to find a hole in their scing and get way lower

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Mabs said:
yeah cos archers are so shit nowadays :puke:

Compared to most other classes, they are, yeah. Just because you hate the class doesn't make it less so. :)

Just keep cool. There's rumours about a lot of things . . I'll believe it when I see it. I ain't holding my breath.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Im with Tesla, but I still say Hunters are the underdog of the three, out pet still sucks, our BC line is useless, our range blows compared to the others, crap defence etc etc... bah, we all know the score.

But I do think rather than increasing damage output, try decreasing others.

auroria

Banned
u can go sword u know? and have 1h+small shield afaik, and why do u want to spec in it anyway? not enough specpoints? :p

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Until Darkness Rising we couldn't even equip a small shield (we actually -lost- access to it when selecting 'Hunter' as a carreer). Now we can, but we can't spec in it, so it's pretty pointless.

Why would you want an unspeccable small shield + 1h sword instead of 2h sword or spear? That shield really won't make much of a difference. :)

Nate

FH is my second home
keep on topic imo :eek: if u wanna whine about hunters make ur own thread! im currently making a template where i can equip legendaries aswell as champ weapon if i find tough resists :p should work alright just loose a little dex

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Until Darkness Rising we couldn't even equip a small shield (we actually -lost- access to it when selecting 'Hunter' as a carreer). Now we can, but we can't spec in it, so it's pretty pointless.

Why would you want an unspeccable small shield + 1h sword instead of 2h sword or spear? That shield really won't make much of a difference. :)

+8stealth and the more resists on the actual template? :D

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
use the sun spear. even tho the belt gives crap utility it is still by far the best weapon for a hunter. Use the champ spear as a substitute if u die at night and/or cant summon due to timers.

Nate

FH is my second home
i have this much care for heretics ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom