Hunter spear temp?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
surprising what you should do is this

1. sit down and look at www.visionofsages.net at any artifacts you would like to have for your hunter.

2. look at what items you already have (quest etc)

3. next thing work out what your going to be fighting at least 90% of the time and build your template around that scenario so cap your spear/bow/stealth then look at your resists decide which one is the least important for you say are you ever going to fight a sorcerer 1 on 1.

4. Next feed your items you want and your artifacts at lvl 10 into a spellcrafting calculator.

5.Now decide can i get MP armour or am i stuck with 99% can i get hold of a lgm spellcrafter for overcharge.

6. Cap your primary stats and hp as best you can look at your resists make sure they arnt crap because the last thing you want is to attack a infi or a shade and find they are using heat legendarys and you have 0 heat resists.

7. Stand back and look at your template if its feasable to create then go with it, if you have 0 friends and are generally hated and no bot and you have no chance of getting any of the artis/items then consider building a simpler template.

Remember after you get your artifacts you have to level them and from what i remember bragarts bow / mariashas gloves are complete and total arses to level.

ALso someone might post an ubah template but like heresy its taken us 6 months to get our templates even 99% finished (i just need cery bracer book) and lets just say caves template got belt of morai in it :p

Also with the recent crash on prydwen what ever you do even if its amazing dont put a ROG item you cant replace into a template.

it might even be necesary to roll a summon spec spiritmaster get abot get them ml9 and go off and farm the items yourself consider if you cant get an artifact that you may have to get a char that can.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
it might even be necesary to roll a summon spec spiritmaster get abot get them ml9 and go off and farm the items yourself consider if you cant get an artifact that you may have to get a char that can.

He allready did, he just have to respec it, Faril; You lazy bum..go to a DR ;>

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Such love in midgard:p spear spec = winged helm,scallars,gov and the normal stuff like som m8.Stick sunbelt in aswell cos the spear kicks ass vs otehr stealths :)

I've built plenty of templates before, for an example bowhunter, zerk x3, sm, wl, so thats no big deal, i just would like to see some templates if anyone have :) Get some ideas etc ;) Dail, pliz post :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom