Hunter RAs

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
What RAs should you go for as a hunter. Im just a lowbie hunter but i found i had 11 points i havent used:)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
well imo get:
Mastery of stealth 3 (at least!!)
Purge 2
IP1

then you could add up with passives (aug stats, AoM/PD or whatever they get, cant remember) and maybe some mastery of pain and falcons eye.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Do not add MoS on low RR. Save it for higher RR.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Do not add MoS on low RR. Save it for higher RR.

why not? so every assasin can see you and give you a real beating before you even see them? or maybe invest in MoS so you can choose, figth them in melee or run awaaaaaaay :p

Chance

Loyal Freddie
if you dont have any mos at all on a hunter you will get killed soooooo many times since hunter stealth is poxy compaird to a sb,scout,ranger ect

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
got myself Mastery of stealth 3 now:)
thx

atos

Fledgling Freddie
How does MoS3 help you when they do find you? You will still be easy to spot at a low rank still.

Best thing you can do is augment passives as much as possible and then build up on MoS3. That is was VN advices atleast. xD

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
LoL

atos said:
How does MoS3 help you when they do find you? You will still be easy to spot at a low rank still.

Best thing you can do is augment passives as much as possible and then build up on MoS3. That is was VN advices atleast. xD

-Got camo up you can start the fight whit a critshot or just a regular shot and get 2 shots off befor he reatch you

-A stealth fight is all about getting the jump mostly :)

-choose your fights

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:

since when can a thane give hunter advices! fosho xD

and VN sucks, hell they even start to whine at hunters, COMEON! soon they start to whine about valkyries beeing overpowrered aswell! (i wouldnt realy be suprised if they allready have)

oh and ontopic. if you got mos3 you got a muuuutch better chance of detecting the assasin before he see you (without SL up) and that gives you an rather large advantage.

pip

Banned
mos ftw to avoid pa :) and another thing you might be best of to duo ftw,cause hunters suck at low rr and in my case even at high rr:(

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Chance said:
if you dont have any mos at all on a hunter you will get killed soooooo many times since hunter stealth is poxy compaird to a sb,scout,ranger ect

Hunters do not have poxy stealth compared to rangers or scouts

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
depends m8 how u wanna play.....
Tho for low rrs imo get mos3 ASAP to help u avoid difficult situations
cause if u put aug's and u think that those ra will help u when an assasins PA or bs u ... heh then u r living on ur own world :worthy:
So imo mos3 then purge2 atleast ..... and then some passives... pd toughness aug str/con/dex/qui ( what u like) etc etc

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Go for damage imo, aug dex + falcons eye. MoS 3 is ofc nice to have but at low RR i'd go for aug dex 2 and falcons eye 2 first to make some nice damage.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
MoS 3 min, every other stealther has at least that, without it you are cannon fodder for not just infs and NS, bu scouts and rangers too. Then I would say purge 2 then IP, or if you feel brave go for passives like aug str and dex.

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
mos 3 first of all , i'm rr3 and i inc with the stun back infi and ns that are 5-6-7-8l , or if they see me too they can't do PA+ms= purge or y rell cose i see them too,with no mos i'll take all PA and /rel

mos3 = 10 pt
purge2 = 15 pt
than y need to take ip2 =15 pt

total : 5l0

after 5l0 i'll wanna take lw 1 , aug stren and dext 2 , mop 3

total 6l2

then y can go for purge 3 or decide to up pd, maybe pd 4 and at high rank pd5, but i prefer purge 3 so i think i'll do

mos3=10
purge3=30
ip2=15
lw1=1
dext2=4
strenght2=4
mop3=10

total : 8l4

with pd5 y are 8l4+34 = 11l8 , enjoy high rank experience :p

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Imon, depending on your spec here's my suggestions.

Bowhunter: choose aug dex and falcons eye

Meleehunter: MoS and Purge

Plain and simple imo.

Hunters e skitkul som bågspecc tycker jag iaf.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
lifter 5 veil recovery 5 if all else fails spec 50 beastcraft for imber speed getaway and hardcore pet

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Chance said:

Sb , Ns and Infil have the same stealth

Scout, ranger and Hunter have the same stealth

Mincer stealth sucks warm goat balls.

RR doesn't matter in the slightest for stealth, NS with MOS5 RR11 and SB with MOS5 RR5 will have the same stealth adjustments.

Get Mos3 at least as soon as possible, then load up on Falcons Eye / True Shot 1 / Aug Dex if your bow speced, if you want to melee , Purge 1 , IP 1 or 2.

Anything less than mos3 and adjusted 50 stealth will lead in every stealther seeing you from miles off. that said, mos3 is more usefull than the 5 point difference between 45 and 50 stealth.

what am I saying.. I'm a scout... errr.. No Master of Stealth at all, go for Arrow reclaiming, First aid and aug quick 5. oh and if you can respec out of Beastcraft and stealth that would help as well. oh and go afk at 10k 10k Hadrians would be cool too :p

Deer.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Low rank hunter sucks in melee.
Impossible win assassins, so if they catch u, u are dead.
i recommen spec 45bow,35stealth,39spear,32bc to all hunter who are rr5 or lower rr.
ras i would take in next order:
mos2
purge2
now is great change to kill solo caster with rapid fire even if he mezz or stun u, just purge and continue rapid fire and he is dead.
mos3
purge2
augdex3
now can get lots kills when defending towers or keeps

rr5:mos3,purge2,ip2

rr6:mos3,purge2,ip2,augdex3
this is point where can choose to be melee hunter and if want use sword, then take str instead of dex.
if try melee earlier gonna miss too much cause of too low weaponskill.
well atleast i started win melee duels in this rr :)

minimum melee weaponskill is 1500, but better go over 1600.
i´m rr9 atm and my ws is over 1700

Purge is most important thing when dueling with infils and other assassinations
so go for purge3 so fast than possible and can drop augdex away that get it, but rememember that your ws is atleast 1500.

my rr6l5 spec was 50spear,35bow,32stealth,32 bc and that work at rr8 too
and ra´s mos3,purge3,ip2

After this point u need test other abilities and learn what abilities fit to your play style

my ra´s atm: purge3,ip2,mos3,lw2,pd4,aom2,lw1

Hope that helps some

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Babybanana said:

Exactly what I've been saying. None listens because I happen to play thane. Don't doubt my knowledge young guardians.

Further we can point out the boost all assassins gets to stealth when they sucessfully kill somoene.

pip

Banned
Babybanana said:
i recommen spec 45bow,35stealth,39spear,32bc to all hunter who are rr5 or lower rr.
ras i would take in next order:
mos2
purge2
now is great change to kill solo caster with rapid fire even if he mezz or stun u, just purge and continue rapid fire and he is dead.
mos3
purge2
augdex3
now can get lots kills when defending towers or keeps

rr5:mos3,purge2,ip2

rr6:mos3,purge2,ip2,augdex3
this is point where can choose to be melee hunter and if want use sword, then take str instead of dex.
if try melee earlier gonna miss too much cause of too low weaponskill.
well atleast i started win melee duels in this rr :)

minimum melee weaponskill is 1500, but better go over 1600.
i´m rr9 atm and my ws is over 1700

Purge is most important thing when dueling with infils and other assassinations
so go for purge3 so fast than possible and can drop augdex away that get it, but rememember that your ws is atleast 1500.

my rr6l5 spec was 50spear,35bow,32stealth,32 bc and that work at rr8 too
and ra´s mos3,purge3,ip2

After this point u need test other abilities and learn what abilities fit to your play style

my ra´s atm: purge3,ip2,mos3,lw2,pd4,aom2,lw1

Hope that helps some
Strange no aug str?

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
lifter 5 veil recovery 5 if all else fails spec 50 beastcraft for imber speed getaway and hardcore pet

Thats the Ra i would go for if i was a hunter..... and u will still beat me

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
pip said:
Strange no aug str?

Imo str important only for sword hunter cause sword weaponskill and damage is based to str only.
Dex lots important for spear and bow hunter cause it give same amount bonus to melee ws and damage what str, but it give too bonus to bow damage and ws + bonus to evade.

So if want more melee ws and damage take first augdex and after that str

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
You need MOS 3 minimum atleast, dont listen to other people who haven't played the class... Without MOS you can not see the enemy stealther before he pa's you..

Main Prioties:
MOS3
Purge2
IP2

then you can take the passive ones like:
Falcons Eye
Aug Dex

But honestly, if you dont play class, dont go giving advice, i would never try giving advice on a class i dont play..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom