Hunter pwnage at Scathaig!

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see so many hibs come out after we bashed some relic doors. We had a lot of fun and put down an impressive barrage of fire when hibs tried to enter court yard after getting first door down. Was 5 hunters, 1 bb, one active shaman and one healer in my group. Gained 12k rp's, and that was after I had a lil 30 mins that I didn't get any cuz of CS. Was a bunch of other hunters there too, and I must say I couldn't belive some hunters could own so much:) Givf more:)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Now gifv good keepfights in Albion too. Albs vs. Mids or Albs vs. Hibs instead of Hibs vs. Mids in Albion frontiers.

Keepfights is always great fun. :clap:

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
ok, the volley thing is getting kinda old..

Dont think it was only volley this time, I saw like 15 something hunters on wall at lord shooting down all that entered courtyard, I was just a watcher this time...

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Spamb0t said:
think u missed the point.

people still makes boosts about how they pbaoe'ed some people to death aswell. He even made a gratz post in the newest PB thread ;).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
it wasnt volly all the time, just some good archer assisting

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Phule_Gubben said:
Now gifv good keepfights in Albion too. Albs vs. Mids or Albs vs. Hibs instead of Hibs vs. Mids in Albion frontiers.

Keepfights is always great fun. :clap:

Its SO fun to take a keep, and noone cares, and noone shows up in hours

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Heh, the relic doors were like at 3% or something. And we were: "GET THIS DOOR DOWN. GET THE FOCKING DOOR DOWN." ^

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
Heh, the relic doors were like at 3% or something. And we were: "GET THIS DOOR DOWN. GET THE FOCKING DOOR DOWN." ^

I thought it was more of a bitch to repair a door from low %, than to repair a fully broken door.

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
then all the hibs crashed out or something

ended up at ligen or cain..
and mids were in scathaig still..

useless.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, server closed connection, it wasn't ld, so I guess the server didn't give the 10 minute grace period after ld's as it wasn't ld:-P
Bad luck for hibbies.

B.t.w. that "you missed the point" thing. It's getting a bit old:-P

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
noaim said:
I thought it was more of a bitch to repair a door from low %, than to repair a fully broken door.
Relic doors stay at level 8 even when broken afaik, unlike normal keeps which reset to 1

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
Its SO fun to take a keep, and noone cares, and noone shows up in hours

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
omg whine

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
Yeah, server closed connection, it wasn't ld, so I guess the server didn't give the 10 minute grace period after ld's as it wasn't ld:-P
Bad luck for hibbies.

B.t.w. that "you missed the point" thing. It's getting a bit old:-P
nah saved us cash on the door, it was back at 100%

btw hibbies, get voidies :/ we pwn dem runies :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I used to love keep fights, and was drawn to them like a moth to a flame everytime I heard of some keep action starting somewhere. Then I respecced to Spirit and I no longer have much fun; single LTs don't give you much RPs and you rarely have time to kill a target before they move out of range or sight in a keep raid. :( This doesn't bode very well for New Frontiers for my part, I would say.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I used to love keep fights, and was drawn to them like a moth to a flame everytime I heard of some keep action starting somewhere. Then I respecced to Spirit and I no longer have much fun; single LTs don't give you much RPs and you rarely have time to kill a target before they move out of range or sight in a keep raid. :( This doesn't bode very well for New Frontiers for my part, I would say.

Roll a thane, they will be teh fotm in frontiers. Especially with hammer-gfx given back :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
Roll a thane, they will be teh fotm in frontiers. Especially with hammer-gfx given back :)
Can't, I'm not about to leave my home realm on my home server, and I have a L50 bard on Prydwen I am reluctant to delete. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom