Hunted and sniper limits

O

old.Mad Bloke

2 sniper limit on the other maps are good but Hunted shouldnt have any limit except the standard 5. The hunted now escapes with his 15+ bodyguards before snipers have even seen the pres let a lone get a shot at him.

From BW news:-
>>After some community feedback through Bazerka our TFC Liaison, we have made a small change to BWTFC servers 1 to 3. The `Hunted` map now has a 2 sniper limit on those servers.<<

I assume Bazerka is someones alias since i don't recall seeing anyone by that name on the bw servers. Thought MrBee was the tfc liaison.

~ MB

O

old.DrChris

Some confusion on this one. Yes, MrBee is the liaison, not Baz. I've removed setting the sniper limit to 2 (the requested change was a bit ambiguous).

Chris.

A

Atomic Rammer

I may have caused a misunderstanding when I reported that you could only have 2 snipers on hunted. The limits are carried over to the next map and hunted had the 2 sniper limit from previous map.

I said
the per map class limits need adjusting coz u cant have more than 2 snipers on hunted.

And they thought I was saying you shouldnt have more than 2, when I was saying that a present you couldn't select more than 2.

sorry bout that
Dr Chris is fixing now i believe

O

old.Mad Bloke

Good news :)

Thanks for the quick response.

~ MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom