Humzie...

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick Q.
If RR2L4 is hard cap for level 24, is it then not possible to just get to 2L4, go thid, and never get kicked out? if 2L4 is hard cap, it wouldnt be possible to gain any more RP on level 24, thus not going over the 350 RP's gained in Thidranki, correct? i getting pretty frustrated after having gotten 130 rp's solo in about 3 hours thinking :"God, do i have to remake a char every second day to have some innocent little thid fun?"

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
now u can only get 350rp IN thid, but u can stay there and die etc wen u have it, just go to tk, but u can also go to big boy RvR and get to 2L4, then go to thid and still not get chucked out

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
if you see all the graves in Aegir Landing you know where the thid toons are :)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
oic, thought you got kicked out after 350, what a relief..

I was close to 25 ding like 3 times yesterday from a blank 0 bubs, had to port sauvage and put my cleric up on a highspot, jump off, 10% res and repeat ;p

thanks for the info.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
its faster with out the rez tbh and only cost about 8gold.... i make more than that in thid killing ppl solo :p

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
how can it be faster than 10% res, and instantkill the second after, and res again ;p im using 50bot for the resses so not running OOP before my xp is down or anything ^^

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
1) 10 xp deaths from TK in Thid (3 jumps from highest spot in TK or 4 with safefall) and a /release house to restore con

OR

2) 20 rez deaths @ frontier keep

Rez deaths is prolly faster, but not significantly so to bother changing from thid bot to 50 bot and moving him to and from frontiers everytime u need suicide imo :)

p.s. Hamro clear ya inbox m8 :twak:

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
1) 10 xp deaths from TK in Thid (3 jumps from highest spot in TK or 4 with safefall) and a /release house to restore con

OR

2) 20 rez deaths @ frontier keep

Rez deaths is prolly faster, but not significantly so to bother changing from thid bot to 50 bot and moving him to and from frontiers everytime u need suicide imo :)

p.s. Hamro clear ya inbox m8 :twak:

Get back on msn mate :cheers:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
He cant hes too in LUURRRRVVEEE atm :)

Dump Toni m8, Daoc is your bitch and allways will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom