J

Jonaldo

I got the wrong answer both times..

oh well :rolleyes:

S

SFXman

8 and... carrot.
There are so many versions of this...
One was a country beginning with some letter I forgot and a vegetable starting with c.
A large portion said that exact country and carrot.

C

Cush

hmm.. i picked 6..

why would you pick 7?

and why a carrot???

i feel so different atm :(

T

talen_sun

Originally posted by gengi
10 and cucumber

Later

Gengee

Cucumbers not a veggie. Its a fruit due to it having seeds. Like tomatoes are a fruit.

G

gengi

Originally posted by talen_sun
Cucumbers not a veggie. Its a fruit due to it having seeds. Like tomatoes are a fruit.

My bad, new tomatoes were fruit, didn't know cucumbers were. Thank you for the information talen-sun.

Later

Gengee

O

old.LandShark

12 and marrows. ;>

Still, according to a bunch of net tests I am mildly obsessive-compulsive, paranoid and a compulsive liar :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by talen_sun

Depends ofcourse...according to official botanist bullshit or according to the food industry fumbah?

If you try and order a fruitsalad in a restaurant and someone brings you a bowl filled with cucumber, tomato and rosebuds you'll probably send it back to the kitchen right?

The botanist thing goes actually: "A fruit is a cluster of seeds surrounded with a fleshy, soft cover."

If we go to the botanist thing, then let me tell you this mindfucker.

A roseseed is a seed iow a veggie since it's not a fruit.(official) A roseseed grows into a rosebud(fruit) and a rosebud opens up into a rose(veggie since a rose has no seeds, their in the buds).

Oh and 5 and an asparagus.

O

old.shotgunstow

I picked 7 and Tomatoes, never even thought of carrots.

and I don't care that tomatoes aren't a vegetable :p

T

Trahg

Can't tell how much i freaked out when i read that... i actually thought 7 and "morot" (swedish for carrot) *get's afraid of himself*

/em runs off to hide in the bushes

[ponders] must be because of some subconscious calculation around 12 and 5 (12-5=7) or perhaps something about rounding and adding the rest (10=12-2 -> 5+2=7)... could be a combination :p

but i can't understand the carrot? (i mean, i thought "morot" that isn't a 6 letter word) :p[/ponders]

/em leaves it as it is

T

The Real Redi

7 and a marrow... well, of course people pick 7! 5 is too uniform, 6 is dull as you like, 8 is just plain greedy...

O

old.job

Hmmm, so many of these that I always purposely pick a number that is one of the between values, and then I go on to think of a totaly obscure version of whatever they are asking.

Think of a number between 4 and 10 gazillion and a fizzy cola flavoured drink beginning with P :)

you picked 10, 000,567 and Panda cola ...right;)

T

Tobold

omg i was saying 5, 5, 5, no, 6, yeah 6, no, 7

omfg fo jedi

O

old.Tohtori

The oldest one around is:

What color is snow?

What color is a normal cloud?

What is the opposite color of black?

What color is coconut flakes?

What does a cow drink?

No it's not milk it's water.

T

tris-

cows drink milk when they are born, you think cows grew udders and produced milk just so humans could drink it? :sleeping:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by n3wbie
cows drink milk when they are born, you think cows grew udders and produced milk just so humans could drink it? :sleeping:

Take those smarties out of your panties smartiepants.

If you want to get technical then i believe a newly born cow is called something else then a cow.

As in...kitten..puppy...and so forth.

T

tris-

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Take those smarties out of your panties smartiepants.

If you want to get technical then i believe a newly born cow is called something else then a cow.

As in...kitten..puppy...and so forth.

calf

T

tris-

i never made a mistake, i said when a cow is born.

going by that, it means you couldnt say "when a dog is born" because its a puppy, its still a dog isnt it.

O

old.Tohtori

But regarding the "mindf**k" you were being a smartiepants...that was a mistake when saying "when they are born" when in that particular sentence it was clear i meant a fullgrown or else i would've used the phrase "baby-cow".
:D

O

osy

ok, explanation:

12 minus 5 = 7.

six > sex > penis > carrot.

and yes, records have shown females go for tomato, males go for carrot.

V

Validus

no i ain't gay. i am deeply in touch with m3h fEmInIne siiiide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom