Hum

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so there no relic in mid any more so why are alb / hib still takeing keep . maybe i sould go out and buy a Blue band or something or is it just us mid are easy to fram.

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
Ok so there no relic in mid any more so why are alb / hib still takeing keep . maybe i sould go out and buy a Blue band or something or is it just us mid are easy to fram.

There's flames because there is mids trying to retake keeps/towers, albs/hibs go to where there's flames, so there's more flames, and midgard is the battleground of the week, as was Albion last week until all keeps/towers were taken back.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
haveing more towers/keeps in mid makes it easyer for us to farm mids... can just insta port there instead of useing boats.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:

lollolo :m00:

i guess you loved savages assist trains though

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
behatch said:
actually i missed the point your still a newb though

So you dont know what your talking about but saying the word newb make you right ...if that right then i can say your a wanker o oo im back on top ...... Go away Behatch your not wanted in this post.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
i like mid keeps :eek:ooo and i like more mids cant port to bled :D

FEEL DC "PING PONG" KEEP Old frontiers.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Well...we lost em. We keep getting ganked and all our keeps are being taken and our frontiers are being used as the new Emain.

Doesn't that mean we are being too complacent? Aren't we being a newb realm? We aren't working together and the sad fact is that the albs and hibs are better organised, better listeners and are willing to take the time away from rp farming to actually do what the game is meant to do. Everytime a new /bg is organised test yourselves and actually type /bg groups. With a few exceptions, almost the groups in the frontier defense BG are 2-3 ppl each and loads of soloers.

We have some amazing leaders, Trollum and Dwera are among the many knowledgeable and skilled players we have who are willing to at least try to lead our rag-tag realm to some sort of defense. They are just getting frustrated with a lack of support and the fact most (me included btw) don't follow directions well. People are more interested in the RP's than actually playing the game the way its meant to be played. The end game is all about open warfare and taking keeps, holding ground and taking relics. Its about crushing not just one oppenent but crushing an entire realm so they lose hope and become disorganised and we take their sacred relics before they can regroup. Well, the sad fact me lads and lassies is that we are the crushed realm and are becoming disillusioned and rapidily losing focus and hope.

I say, let us learn this lesson, we have lost focus and we are paying the price. We lost our keeps, our relics, and our pride. But then again, whats more challenging and fun than being the underdog and actually kicking some albion and hibernian arse. Claim keeps and towers, jack em to level 5 or higher, group up so your survivablity increases, make some sacrifices like wood runs or repairs, learn the seige weapons and start building them. We will recover and tbh I suspect we will soon see the other realms whining about lack of direction and the fact they can't hold a relic longer than an old man can hold an erection.

Come on guys, stop whining abt it. We all know what we need to do. Log in, join up, and tune in.

Gustav

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
for me it aint fun standing at a keep for 3-4 hours staring at a wall.

I go do something else then. I dont play this game to stand around a keep doing nothing for hours

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Gustav said:
Come on guys, stop whining abt it. We all know what we need to do. Log in, join up, and tune in.

Yeah, what we need to do is have fun. =) Find that smile and excitement. It´ll take a while, let it - it´s not like we have anything to loose. =)

/j - less that 2 weeks till Christmas, and not yet a gift bought - damn! Stress stress stress! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom