Hum......

XxXHaxynXxX

Fledgling Freddie
:flame: LO and a big one from Haxyn Kyao it is well if took a real intrest in RvR now a days as Kloak Kyao my sm and have tried to have a go at leading a raid so it went succesful untill people started losinf stick and not keeping up with Zerg so we DIDN'T get to take the keep we wanted which was Bolg was my first raid and enjoyed it for a while but then thinks really got started :flame: ALBS/HIBS came i fear people wasnt listening to me due to them not knowing me and i have been told you need to have a good REP well to do this you have to have Raids go succesful etc. but how is that possible if people dont listen ? that is my question oh and belive me i will not quit after just one bad raid i will carry on the main question is, is there anyone out there willing to help me lead raids etc. that has the time and patients :clap:

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
XxXHaxynXxX said:
:flame: LO and a big one from Haxyn Kyao it is well if took a real intrest in RvR now a days as Kloak Kyao my sm and have tried to have a go at leading a raid so it went succesful untill people started losinf stick and not keeping up with Zerg so we DIDN'T get to take the keep we wanted which was Bolg was my first raid and enjoyed it for a while but then thinks really got started :flame: ALBS/HIBS came i fear people wasnt listening to me due to them not knowing me and i have been told you need to have a good REP well to do this you have to have Raids go succesful etc. but how is that possible if people dont listen ? that is my question oh and belive me i will not quit after just one bad raid i will carry on the main question is, is there anyone out there willing to help me lead raids etc. that has the time and patients :clap:

Right so you tried to lead a raid and no-one listened. Because of this you want to know how to get a reputation as a good raid leader if you can't actually lead raids. Am I right so far?

The point you seem to have missed is that all the people who are good raid leaders didn't suddenly step out of the woodwork and say 'Hey I'm a raid leader! Let's go get us some relics!' They are people who turned up to other peoples raids time after time, showed they knew what they were talking about, earnt the respect of the people they went with and now can say 'We'll do it my way' and have people follow.
If people don't know who you are, or what you can do why should they follow you? Get a name for yourself as someone who knows their way around, someone who can be relied on to make the right choice and eventually people will listen to you. Writing in sentences so people can understand you might not be a bad start either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom