Hulk

T

Turamber

Anyone catch any of the preview showings? What did you think?

Personally I thought the first 30-40 minutes were the most boring, meaningless, plot-less drivel I've ever had to suffer at the cinema. Thankfully it improved after that, although the film tried to be too clever for its own good in many places.

Some good bits though. Hulk being gentle with Betty Ross, but Bruce Banner being rough with her was a nice touch. Oh and some of the special effects - particularly the leaping about in the desert was very good.

Shame that the final battle was filmed virtually in the dark, a real cop-out by the SFX people.

M

mirieth

Seems like a cash-in with pretty effects to me ;\.

Not going to bother going to see it :p.

F

Fafnir

Aye the first 30-40 min was just a waste of time. And I didnt really like that cartoon feeling you got when they used the split screens. And the movie has been to hyped, didnt really live up to what i thought when i stepped into the cinema. Ohhh well atleast I got a few beers afterwards so it was not a complete waste of time.

O

old.Krusha

best part is when he breaks the dogs jaw by flexing his muscles :clap: :rolleyes:

G

Garnet

got it on DVD and i must say it wasnt as good as Id hoped it would. first 40 mins were boring but got better eventually...

gets a good 5 out of 10 for me :/

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Not bad, enjoyed T3 alot more though.

You gota be kidding - thats a large pile of tripe, it just doesnt have the suspense of the first two, It seams like the whole film is based around Arne, Conner is a WIMP.. but on the flip side, TX has nice jugs.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by -Nxs-
You gota be kidding - thats a large pile of tripe, it just doesnt have the suspense of the first two, It seams like the whole film is based around Arne, Conner is a WIMP.. but on the flip side, TX has nice jugs.

They brought the story together well, agreed that Conner was crap but the overall story was sound and pretty well executed. The ending was excellent and was a logical conclusion to the story.

V

vindicat0r

Hulk: For somebody who has watched / read hulk storys before then it is a complete waste and point-less really but for the ppl who have 0 clue and only know the hulk as some green d00d then yes it has meaning. I was that impressed, some nice gfx but thats it eye candy a little better than what ur used to but by no means the best about either.

Dont talk about T3 :p, I got it like a few weeks ago over the evul web ^^ but refused to watch. will only see it in Cinema tbh :D

H

halish

When movies like the hulk come out now they have to match up to great movies like Spiderman, X-men, Dare Devil and this just didnt.

It bored the hell out of me, i found myself going to buy more drinks and sweets just to pass the time.

Lets hope they dont plan to make a second one.

L

lakih

Originally posted by halish
When movies like the hulk come out now they have to match up to great movies like Spiderman, X-men, Dare Devil and this just didnt.

Great movies and DareDevil in the same sentence.... omg, gehenna is over us, bring on ragnarök, the end of the world is here...
DareDevil was a waste of 2 hours of life.

Hulk... well, Jennifer Connoly is cute... but the movie wont get more then 4 out of 10.

H

halish

You never liked dare devil it was great!

Bullseye = best charactor ever!

I want a bloody costume!

T

Turamber

Have to agree with Halish, Daredevil was quite superb. Probably the most stylish of the Superhero films to date, and a darker more mature subject matter.

L

lakih

Originally posted by halish
You never liked dare devil it was great!

Bullseye = best charactor ever!

I want a bloody costume!

Daredevil sucked mokeyballs imo... but i agree, bullseye was cool :)

S

Shike

The Crow >> Daredevil by a mile fgs if talkin "dark superheroes". ;)

T

Turamber

The Crow was enjoyable, yes, but Daredevil's real life name is Matthew and his nickname was Mattie. Guess what we have in common, and no it's not blindness.... ;)

V

vincibility

Originally posted by Turamber
The Crow was enjoyable, yes, but Daredevil's real life name is Matthew and his nickname was Mattie. Guess what we have in common, and no it's not blindness.... ;)

Sometimes acting like the devil?

L

lakih

You walk with a cane?

T

Turamber

Originally posted by vincibility
Sometimes acting like the devil?

I just call things as I see them. If people consider that to be flaming then that's their problem. I presume you don't see the irony in your post then? :p

V

vincibility

I just call things as I see them. If people consider that to be flaming then that's their problem. I presume you don't see the irony in your post then? :p

I didn't say you flamed. I said you sometimes act like the devil. Just calling things as I see them.

T

Turamber

Originally posted by vincibility
I didn't say you flamed. I said you sometimes act like the devil. Just calling things as I see them.

I presume you don't see the irony in your post then? :p

^^

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom