huh?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
This is what all the fuss is about?

ashes.jpg

The ashes cup is tiny!

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I have to say I'm dissapointed in your health status - drama on these forums has reached an all-time low because of you :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah i didnt die which was nice

I'm glad people cared enough you may all mock me now for not having any surgery

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
the doctor was useless, had me rigged up to heart monitors to make sure i wasnt having a heart attack, turns out i have a perfect heart tho. Yes thats right you too can live on the fast food diet and still have a perfect heart woot

Gave me a few pills to take for a week and if its not better then see my GP. One of the pills stops the stomach from making acid, he reckons its the tube from my stomach to the intestines thats causing the problem

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Figures; pop pills, get cash, kick patient out :p

Well, atleast you're alive for us to mock.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Well, atleast you're alive for us to mock.

For now.....it's a new stealth virus, I swear. 6 days' time - appendix will go 'boom'. :ninja:

And on topic: the ashes of a bail/stump/ball were never really going to make up so much space were they? That picture is a bit odd; like he's kissing a midget.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
some of the rotters i've bedded in my time i should have been blind

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
some of the rotters i've bedded in my time i should have been blind

I hope you were drunk. I even have on one on my record that my mates still call 'The Pig'. And I saw her for 2 weeks.......I was at Uni though so I can claim to have been pissed 24/7. :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl 'Rotters' loool when I read that my mind immediately strated doing a billy bunter posh toff accent 'Oh I say you really are a rotter arn't you? Now then I'm orf to hunt out some top totty, huzzah! then maybe we shall all get some spotted dick and ginger beer!'

'I say!'

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Believe me when i was in the army there was no such game as who could bag the hag, it was just see who and how many you could shag in a weekend. I've been in phone boxes with 2 fat chicks in the rain in leicester square before hahaha, as well as a threesome in st james park

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Believe me when i was in the army there was no such game as who could bag the hag, it was just see who and how many you could shag in a weekend. I've been in phone boxes with 2 fat chicks in the rain in leicester square before hahaha, as well as a threesome in st james park

Was it really three or was it one who was just so fat she counts twice? :kissit:

And fair play in Leicester Square as it's always busy - you must have been putting on a show!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
raining outside so steamy box

St James Park one was jokes tho i found out afterwards they were 15 oops, dirty bitches lied to me, then cried rape on my mate. Lucky for me they said they told me they were 17. I was only 18 at the time btw it wasnt like it was last weekend

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol you know I wondered how the um... lets say larger gals at my school always had boyfriends...and they were always soldiers.

this is a mystery you have now solved for me, thank you!

btw I am amazed no one has piped up (r.e. the ashes) its not the size that counts mate... *wink wink nudge nudge, say no more*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom