hugmeh rvr movie :P

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
dont be laizy and post a normal link :< i cant use torrents from work tbh.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
Who cares omg, u think, that u are any V.I.P?? If u cant, download it at home.

you are allowed to speack when i say soo, no go play conter strike u can change guilds there faster mentaly disordered lowlife .

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
kindrid said:
you are allowed to speack when i say soo, no go play conter strike u can change guilds there faster mentaly disordered lowlife .

haha

Mefia

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:

<3 kindrid

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
maybe give some infos about pov, server, realm, grp/solo vid etc etc?
edit: nm :>

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
I only see, that such crap ppl from Camlann/.. are here ...
Kindrid = scammer.
Amildin = FH spammer, that's all.
Kuhan = Bad history of Camlann.
Mefia = funny girl.

Thanks, that I dont must see u not anymore, or so often in game,

KKTHX BYE.

pd: Answer to the topic creator : nice movie.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
im here too, u can calllll me uber pro if u wish, smelllly gay works fine 2 aslong as its gay with amildin or enjkor

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
smelllly gay works fine 2 aslong as its gay with amildin or enjkor

:(

Fuckin cow, u said I was THE one :/

Poor french :kissit:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
~Latency~ said:
im here too, u can calllll me uber pro if u wish, smelllly gay works fine 2 aslong as its gay with amildin or enjkor

haha is someone drunk? (yes i am btw). krystals and clavia are noobs!

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
haha is someone drunk? (yes i am btw). krystals and clavia are noobs!
I am noob, because I dont like, if Kindrid making from hemself, something ,that he aint? He is little girl, because he gave me promise and till now (after some months) he dont finished it ===> scammer.
I am noob, because I name Amildin with real tittle? He is bigheaded kid, which think, that here (as forum spammer) he mean something, sry u are a little worm...imo excepts some individuals nobody remember "any Amilding" from Camelot.
I am noob, because I name Mefia "a little funny girl" because he is another useless how here ( as only spammer with gimped posts) then too ig ( as gimp healer).
I am noob, because I name Kuhan "as bad history of Camlann?" Its see, that u dont checked Camlann at last time, Infusions non-stop FG's with 6 relics and grp setups = minimal 2 warlocks, vs this nobody wants play and when they lost relics and wiped in loop, mr. Kuhan kicked around 15 ppl, because they made something wrong ( like Nelson's druid Kreim, etc...), I cant name this guy a normal, but a crazy DAOC eater.

And Latency, if u want, i can name you too, u not show much big miracle on Camlann and here yet less.

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
Johanka said:
I am noob, because I dont like, if Kindrid making from hemself, something ,that he aint? He is little girl, because he gave me promise and till now (after some months) he dont finished it ===> scammer.
I am noob, because I name Amildin with real tittle? He is bigheaded kid, which think, that here (as forum spammer) he mean something, sry u are a little worm...imo excepts some individuals nobody remember "any Amilding" from Camelot.
I am noob, because I name Mefia "a little funny girl" because he is another useless how here ( as only spammer with gimped posts) then too ig ( as gimp healer).
I am noob, because I name Kuhan "as bad history of Camlann?" Its see, that u dont checked Camlann at last time, Infusions non-stop FG's with 6 relics and grp setups = minimal 2 warlocks, vs this nobody wants play and when they lost relics and wiped in loop, mr. Kuhan kicked around 15 ppl, because they made something wrong ( like Nelson's druid Kreim, etc...), I cant name this guy a normal, but a crazy DAOC eater.

And Latency, if u want, i can name you too, u not show much big miracle on Camlann and here yet less.

its fun to see that you actually think that Amildin is serious about his posts... and who cares if they are "remembered" in daoc, its a game...

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
kindrid said:

hahahahaha

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
stafrin said:
its fun to see that you actually think that Amildin is serious about his posts... and who cares if they are "remembered" in daoc, its a game...

im an e-celebrity!

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
stafrin said:
and who cares if they are "remembered" in daoc, its a game...

He said Amilding wont be remembered, not me. Did Amilding ever even exist Johanka? Or is it another imaginary friend to compensate for the lack of real ones?

Didnt you quit never to return? I also vaguely remember you saying you were going to quit reading FH as well?

And all i did was say hi to you :(

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Amildin said:
He said Amilding wont be remembered, not me. Did Amilding ever even exist Johanka? Or is it another imaginary friend to compensate for the lack of real ones?

Didnt you quit never to return? I also vaguely remember you saying you were going to quit reading FH as well?

And all i did was say hi to you :(

Hm I think I like Amilding better than Amildin, he is cooler

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Johanka said:
I only see, that such crap ppl from Camlann/.. are here ...
Kindrid = scammer.
Amildin = FH spammer, that's all.
Kuhan = Bad history of Camlann.
Mefia = funny girl.

Thanks, that I dont must see u not anymore, or so often in game,

KKTHX BYE.

pd: Answer to the topic creator : nice movie.

rofl !

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:

That post gives me headache...translate plz :/

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
That post gives me headache...translate plz :/

ill try

i am johanka, i am noob, johanka have no friend, me little biheaded kid, noob am i, thnxbyekknoobidge !!!

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
hiksta said:
ill try

i am johanka, i am noob, johanka have no friend, me little biheaded kid, noob am i, thnxbyekknoobidge !!!

Bi-headed? His head is attracted to men and women?

Well it's johanka, not suprising really

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom