Huge Update ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Just clicked on my TOA client patcher their as i havent played daoc on home pc for like over a week and i see a 1431MB update in progress :confused: Its not even a new patch ... Whats that about :confused:

Tnx in advance :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
isn't the ToA client phased out? in which case it's probably downloading you the Catacombs engine...?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
toa is still working, and still the best client, LOTM is gonna ruin the game for ppl with not to good computers, or ppl that prefer it lag free, as toa will become cata, witch is crap

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Actually its quiet funny what happenned :eek:

My brother was cleaning up the desktop on my old pc and he got my toa folder (which i had left on desktop and not a shortcut) and deleted it to recycle bin ... he then saw that it was a 1.5gb file and restored it and said nowt :p

Imagine my suprise when i click on patcher and a 1.5 gb patch comes up for no apparent reason :m00:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Punishment said:
Actually its quiet funny what happenned :eek:

My brother was cleaning up the desktop on my old pc and he got my toa folder (which i had left on desktop and not a shortcut) and deleted it to recycle bin ... he then saw that it was a 1.5gb file and restored it and said nowt :p

Imagine my suprise when i click on patcher and a 1.5 gb patch comes up for no apparent reason :m00:

super glue his hands to his face, then tell him to stop touching your files hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom