/hug calaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
LOL that was fun : ) Think that mid stealth grp learned a lesson? I'm already loving this lvl 48 reaver I'm currently playing. Too bad about the caster add in the end tho :<

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmi said:
LOL that was fun : ) Think that mid stealth grp learned a lesson? I'm already loving this lvl 48 reaver I'm currently playing. Too bad about the caster add in the end tho :<

Did your lvl 48 reaver and 4fg backup of albs pwn those sb's pretty good ! Gratz you zerged and got rp's welcome to Albion.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Did your lvl 48 reaver and 4fg backup of albs pwn those sb's pretty good ! Gratz you zerged and got rp's welcome to Albion.

No, me and calaw AND NO FUCKING ADDS, ganked this mid stealth grp fyi. Now fuck off, mr whorecock.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmi said:
No, me and calaw AND NO FUCKING ADDS, ganked this mid stealth grp fyi. Now fuck off, mr whorecock.

You sure you werent in poc and they were all lvl 30 odd ? Mr Cockzerg ??

so who you kill and how many did you "gank" with your migteh Reaver ? and calaw, you get gratz for fuck all, just put it all to relics. take 20% magic dmg and 20% melee dmg off and your just a light tank that levis, hmm do you get that at lvl 48 ;)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Someone make this warcockatrice shut the hell up... and NERF WARCOCKS!

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
You sure you werent in poc and they were all lvl 30 odd ? Mr Cockzerg ??

so who you kill and how many did you "gank" with your migteh Reaver ? and calaw, you get gratz for fuck all, just put it all to relics. take 20% magic dmg and 20% melee dmg off and your just a light tank that levis, hmm do you get that at lvl 48 ;)

Funny, all the sbs/hunters were rr6+, so they really couldn't have been lvl 30. And it sure wasn't in poc either. No, I can't levi, but I can slam and do some pretty nice styles.

Now go somewhere else and troll. A whorecock really shouldn't expect sympathy from anyone.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmi said:
Funny, all the sbs/hunters were rr6+, so they really couldn't have been lvl 30. And it sure wasn't in poc either. No, I can't levi, but I can slam and do some pretty nice styles.

Now go somewhere else and troll. A whorecock really shouldn't expect sympathy from anyone.

If i want sympathy i wont expect an alb to give it, or anyone on FH for that matter, the terms whorecock make me laugh tbh it just reminds me of 13 year old children abusing the best they know how.

And Sauruman we have already been nerfed, still cant cope with them, NM just stick your bot on you and get F5 ready for some fz and your halfway there.

Its like all the albs that post on here are aggressive, like they feel embarrased for what they've achieved with the relic situation atm, like they are somewhat confused why they zerg in great numbers to take unclaimed towers, so they retaliate by saying warcock ? and a new one which is warcockatrice ? The greatest insult in daoc im sure.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
It's always fun to see what people that has more rps on their warlock than all their other chars together has to say :wanker:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
moik said:
It's always fun to see what people that has more rps on their warlock than all their other chars together has to say :wanker:

Yes its called Pve where you kill mobs for items/cash/kicks etc etc, 230 days played on my warrior, mainly pve and thats where he stays.... And your point is ? Does more rp's mean you play daoc more than any pve'er, or know any more about rvr than somone with less rp's ? :twak: But hey your join date on FH is more than a year before mine so that must mean your opinion is far more viable than mine.....

Calaw

Fledgling Freddie
It was you then. =)

That was kinda funny yeah, shame that those hibs came soon after. :/

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
But hey your join date on FH is more than a year before mine so that must mean your opinion is far more viable than mine.....
ye u joined when u got ur warlock, i guess some peeps wont come out if they have to do something other than chamber dump + LT...

come on, u know u wanna say it... says the sorc :m00:

Kanim

Banned
Jimmi said:

let him stay, hes like the fh e-circus :<

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Mas said:
If i want sympathy i wont expect an alb to give it, or anyone on FH for that matter, the terms whorecock make me laugh tbh it just reminds me of 13 year old children abusing the best they know how.

And Sauruman we have already been nerfed, still cant cope with them, NM just stick your bot on you and get F5 ready for some fz and your halfway there.

Its like all the albs that post on here are aggressive, like they feel embarrased for what they've achieved with the relic situation atm, like they are somewhat confused why they zerg in great numbers to take unclaimed towers, so they retaliate by saying warcock ? and a new one which is warcockatrice ? The greatest insult in daoc im sure.

They still need more nerfing. Beeing hit 3times in 1 sec, seems something that shouldn't happen. And generalize more biatch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom