hud unitframe replacement anyone?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
so the owner of that addon decided to nuke both the warband and the scenario unit frames with the latest update wich makes it pretty useless for me. so i was wondering if anyone know of a addon that have what this addon did before the update?

and no i wont use squared or healgrid because both take up to much screen space.

i liked "huduf" because it showed what i needed to see while still being a pretty unexpensive addon screensize wise.

tried using an older version but that one is to buggy now.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Pure maybe?
Im still using HUDUF, takes ages to config for sure, but its highly customizable.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
pure is iirc just group only to.

loved huduf, as complicated as it were to set up it was awesome :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
and no i wont use squared or healgrid because both take up to much screen space.

:)

ctuchik, I'm not sure if you know a lot about modding, but I know at least Squared is completely customizable meaning you can make it look however you want, as big or as small as you like, its pretty easy tbh.

btw, whats up with HUDUF? seems completely fine for me and there isn't any updates since I installed it a couple of months ago.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh squared can be as big or small as you want it, just type /squared and theres a sizing option.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

btw, whats up with HUDUF? seems completely fine for me and there isn't any updates since I installed it a couple of months ago.

HUD Unit Frames - Addons - Curse

read when the project was updated :)

and yes thats me bitching at the top of the comments :p

and i've tried to mess around in squareds options but that one is so horribly confusing i wont bother anymore.

huduf did it all by default. i didnt have to change anything.

/edit: the issues i had with the previous version of huduf is that many of the warband or scenario playerframes didnt vanish after leaving the scenario or warband, and when i joined a new one those would overlap the new.

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie

ctuchik, I'm not sure if you know a lot about modding, but I know at least Squared is completely customizable meaning you can make it look however you want, as big or as small as you like, its pretty easy tbh.

Some user-submitted ones here

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
oooh, nice one. thanks for that link :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom