How?

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
But they did it so therefore its not impossible* :)

Although how the hell did they do it??? I would of expected you would need to be travelling hundreds of miles an hour to get the necessary lift off a curb to go 10+ feet in the air.

* Unless of course this is all some kind of prank by the people in the car and the locals

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Turbo Booooooost!!!!

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
When I was a kid, something like this happened just down the street from me. A guy murdered his wife and made his getaway in his car, he hit an embankment at the end of the road (where the road turns) doing about 60-80 mph, his car flew through the air, went straight through a perimeter brick wall then through the side wall of a house (Blues Brothers stylee).

... he then got out his car and done a runner across a main street, where he was hit by an oncoming car, his head almost went through the windscreen (it had a head-sized impression in the broken laminated glass - with pieces of blood, skin and hair still in the glass), he then got up from that and kept running...he was hit by another motorist on a side-street further down the road, who jumped out his car and caught him (obviously not knowing what had just happened). It turns out the tenement building in which he brutally stabbed his wife to death (he stabbed her loads of times...blood dripping down the stairs), was the exact same building I was born in 12/13 years earlier!

Paisley's great!

Oh, and I also witnessed a bus going through the front of someones house when I was coming home from school one day.

... true stories.

Here's another story involving the same street (the victims street anyway).

:)

moomin

Fledgling Freddie
I rememeber living in nottingham and this artic wagon plowed into the house, sriver died instantly, house was wrecked (except for teh 2 dogs that got run over when by the women walking her dogs ). Luckily no one was in at the time. Was strange coming home, going , hmmmmmmmmmmmm, somethings not quite right here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom