How ******* **** ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly

Balls of steel
yeah, you heard.

wht is goign on round here? like a bloody timewarp. repent back beign a complete wanker and everyone slagging him off (bravo) sissy is back it seems but im sure hel be of again in a few days.

pffff dont look at a forum fo ra few weeks and it gos to pot.

Gooday, Sirs.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, I'm back bish! Back fer goooood!!

(or at least a few weeks until I get bored of this dog shawt)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Been drinkin chilleh?

Every one is slagging repent - EXEPT adari (he is trying to be a good mod, and appear to be doing a good job)

Chilly

Balls of steel
well thats bollocks adari is a bit of a beef eater if u kno wot i mean, bloody jupitus still being a slag too i see :(

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I think jup is having a mid life crisis ;)

Trying to re-connect with the youth of today - coming into eOT and trying to restore some semblance of order.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Adari is a total hypocrite. If he wasn't a mod he would be slagging Repent off just as much as everyone else does. :p

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I know, i was trying to dig up posts of him slagging repent off - but they were all on game.net and i got a 404 error trying to source that site :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
No need. We all know the truth. He posts on this forum ergo he slagged off Repent at some point. ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
bloddy grumble moan arse whine.

we need ot instill some DISIPLINE into these tarts sissy, and you brynn, even tho u are an utter bish

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
In an attempt to show my complete and utter eliteness, I shall ignore all forum rules and post some incoherent bullshit that serves absolutely no purpose what so ever. In doing so, I hope to show that this forum is pretty screwed up. I'm not exactly sure how, or why, although I'm positive when - at almost 8pm on a long Monday afternoon. Afternoon? Some people would say evening at 8pm. I wouldn't, for me 9pm is the evening. 8pm is very late afternoon which is bordering on becoming the evening, but it definately isn't the evening yet. Anyway, here I go:

Slargh jugh fruittttttty nibbles, kingy frass - ogolak braas.

Have at you, rules.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
1) When adari became mod it was obvious that he was going to be different. Its not being a hypocrite, its called growing up.
2) Adari is doing a good job.
3) Jupitus is a bit of an idiot.
4) 6pm is officially the start of evening, and the end of afternoon.
5) Good luck to repent, I'm glad to see hes found something he enjoys. Though he is still a total fucktard.

You have now been educated.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I agree Adari is doing a good job, even though he gets owned in SWG alot :worthy:

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
good job at what?

theres hardly anything to mod here

he used to be a person.. becoming a mod changed him and lost him at least a friend, not doing great imo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom