How would you rate DAoC Customer Service?

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
How good or bad do you think the customer service of DAoC is? Give reasons please.

• Good
  • Mediocre
  • Bad

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
the what?

:pP anyways, i got my problems solved in a few days whenever i had

tho compared to sending an ingame ticket and shortly after( 2-3 hours) having a few words with a gm is another world...

Helme

Resident Freddy
I am happy with it, everytime something has bugged for me a GM has fixed it quite fast, or as fast as a GM can with 100 people bashing him.

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
Mediocre

I've had problems solved fairly fast in the past.

I am a little worried by some of their responses though. They seemed to be pretty fast when somebody reported a bug spot in Malmo - however when I have reported similar safe spots (especially in pvp zones where archers gather so you cant hit the bastards) they have done sweet FA about it up to 3 months later.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've never had any experience with the DAoC customer service.

Kinda sums it up.

EDIT: Oh yeah, reason: Never had anything to bother them about.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Dancingboner said:
I am a little worried by some of their responses though. They seemed to be pretty fast when somebody reported a bug spot in Malmo - however when I have reported similar safe spots (especially in pvp zones where archers gather so you cant hit the bastards) they have done sweet FA about it up to 3 months later.

They might be watching that to catch people in it for bug abusing.

I think the service is good always had a fast responce.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
guess they favour E&E's then.

Id say it was mediocre

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Tilda said:
Good, under 2 hour replys on all my RN's :D
discrimination!
ooor your a gm in disguise o_O
would explain a few things...

been fine for me most the time, ocuple times its been slow but ow well we all get busy sometimes. And a hell of alot better than 1 reply a week on my Dell comp tech support in India by a clueless retard on the other side who doesnt even know what a fcuking PSU is!!!
sorry.. me angry :(

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Everything I ever asked for help on has been dealt with pretty quickly...

I can't complain tbh

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Old.Ilum said:
guess they favour E&E's then.

Id say it was mediocre
if you kissed as much gm arse as Tilda does you get fast replys aswell. Aint that right Tilda :kissit: (no offence dont banned meh :( )

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
GimmlyTheDorf said:
if you kissed as much gm arse as Tilda does you get fast replys aswell. Aint that right Tilda :kissit: (no offence dont banned meh :( )

banstick.jpg

I beat him to it ;)

have a nice holiday (just a short one - 5 days) gimmly.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Silly reason to ban someone :<

And before I get banned myself, I might as well add something meaningful to this post..

I would rate it mediocre as the service isn't that bad at sometimes, better that they provide help then none imo. But sometimes it does take ages to get a response. :mad:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
GOOD

Used it perhaps 6 or 7 times and always got prompt information. I hate thier billing system but if you can write clearly explaining what your problem is and asking politely for some assistance you get it.

Beyond some people though ;)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
The ingame GM's do a great job, shame the company does fuck all about the shit service re the lag.

Gamah

Banned
Ame said:
Silly reason to ban someone :<

And before I get banned myself, I might as well add something meaningful to this post..

I would rate it mediocre as the service isn't that bad at sometimes, better that they provide help then none imo. But sometimes it does take ages to get a response. :mad:

theres never a silly reason to ban gimmly.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
id have to say good on the reply times and the fixes, but id have to say bad on a few other things, any one who knows what happend to me a few months ago would know why i say bad, i found out some extra info on the matter and well, they did a half assed job on it :/ wont go into it now, but if any one wants to know, i can be pm'd :p, but any way, back on topic, ive always had a reply on rightnow the same day or within 24h anyway, which is the time they say :), so they do what they can on that part.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
FallycSymbol said:
How good or bad do you think the customer service of DAoC is? Give reasons please.

• Good
  • Mediocre
  • Bad

better than Blizzards, anyway.

If you'd include the GM's to "customer service", then, I'd say it's marvelous.
Unless, of course, Requiel, Zenythe and Xalin have been fired over the past 2 months :-o

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its good considering the tools they have to work with, crap overall though. (the GMs do a fantastic job when allowed to)

GReaper

Part of the furniture
In the past, mostly mediocre to bad.

I've submitted a request today at 4:11PM (BST), it isn't an ingame issue but an account issue. Will wait and see what the support team gives this time.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:

• Good
  • Mediocre
  • Bad

whats that? Brothels have better customer service.. literally :sex:

:m00:

Gayner

Fledgling Freddie
i personally think its medicore, ive had problems in the past and its taken 3/4 days for them to sort them out, and they were simple things like lost passwords and so on.

Just waiting to see how long i havce to wait till they fix gayner.

They should sack some customer service reps and employe network technicions, what use is customer service when we cant even f00kin move?:)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
GReaper said:
In the past, mostly mediocre to bad.

I've submitted a request today at 4:11PM (BST), it isn't an ingame issue but an account issue. Will wait and see what the support team gives this time.

In which case it'll go to the accounts people, not the support team.

Darzil

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
Bad, imho.

Why?

Because the number of people able to give service when needed is to low, those who are there to do service to us do a very good job, Requiel, Zenythe and Xalin and solve things fast, the problem is there aren't enough on the GM team for all around service (or atleast from morning to midnight or so) always, they do alot out of spare time, but that dont make me think that GOA is better at doing service, that just make them into nice people

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Mediocre

Atm I cant for my life lure anyone into paying for this game ... as it been unplayable for a week :mad:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Up and down..... Must give credit for them at least trying, seen worse, seen better but I guess atm this is what we can get and over alla I must say they do a good job..... ;)

Except for the cheat reports.... Just hear sometimes from those that cheat that they got a warning, few days ban or something, would it be so hard to tell us what ever they cheat or not when the investigation was done? :touch:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Very up and down in my cases. But usually not bad at all. I'd say its above average for MMO Customer services.

Miril

Fledgling Freddie
Good.

Just got another reply to my problem/question within an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom