How would you like to go

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If i skip the whole "burn me up on a bondfire/boat":

Stainless titanium, air sealed, bug/nature proof, locked and doublelocked(opened from inside), filled with ferroliquid(or chrome) in it to the rim.

'cause if i come back as a zombie, i'm coming back in f*cking style :D

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna have to say that this is kinda sad realy. Like those who spend thousands on big, elaborate coffins in the states, as well as giant plots.

When I go, I just want my naked body strapping to a satelite, with my arse pointing squarely towards the earth, so I can moon every nation once every day, to show my contempt for the human race as a whole, and my disrespect for 'Gods creation'.

Either that, or incinerated and my ashes poured on some fucking field somewhere. Like I care, i'm going to be dead.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
If i skip the whole "burn me up on a bondfire/boat":

Stainless titanium, air sealed, bug/nature proof, locked and doublelocked(opened from inside), filled with ferroliquid(or chrome) in it to the rim.

'cause if i come back as a zombie, i'm coming back in f*cking style :D

That would be funny, come back as a zombie to be stuck in a coffin for all eternity!

I want to be burned and dumped in the ocean or whatever. annoys me all the waste humans cause when burrying themselves.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
A "Do not Disturb" sign would be awesome..... and then a radio with a big ass battery inside, playing noise like someone was moving around.... and it had to be playing constantly, specially during the funeral ceremony

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom