How will game.net effect JK2?

S

S3-FluKe

Does this mean u guys have ladder software now?
I noticed the chat button takes you to #game.jk2 but if I join it with mIRC its invite only, will this channel be used for bwjk2 or is it for that gamemaster thing, will those guys be admins?

Why am I asking so many questions?
Why does the background look like my old books from school?
Who is kaiser soze?
;)

F

FragFodder

ROFL

Fecked if I know m8

I'll go on a fact finding mission for the both of us :)

I know they where saying the 1v1 Ladder Stuff was comming with Game.Net so the answer to that question is "I guess so"

I'll let you know more when I find out myself

FF

S

S3-FluKe

hehe

You know for something that's supposed to be newbie freindly I cant find anything on this site :)

Is there a server browser on this site yet? :?
( not that anyone will be on :( )

B

bigfoot

Ladder type software will come in due course.

R

RSO:Gray

hey this is getting tooooo TCPA i hate it when bigger corps take away my rights to freeness and joy

looks like we all need reprograming so that we become mindless zombies and buy from big bro

i just hope that game.net don't take away the bw Leauge eliment for us admin sorts

S

S3-FluKe

Thx FF but I found it eventually, looking in the menu when I should've just went to JK2 and clicked the HUGE BUTTON MARKED PLAY ;)

Dont quite know what your trying to say there gray, the changes so far have scaled from hmm no so bad to oooo wtf? ;) Still dont like the pubs disapearing cause if anyone actually bought a sub to play on them then they've kinda been screwed, I know I bought mine thinking I could use the bookables and oh well the sub servers might pick up sometime, mabye now that it looks like they'll pimp the service in their stores, at least that looks like the plan.

Hopefully they'll be no reason why the ladder has to run itself and it'll just save head admins messing about with tables.
I dont think the leagues'll disapear but afaik they're still going p2p although I dunno if that's all of them or how they'll be charging.
Mabye something like at least one person in the team needing a sub or something wouldn't be so bad but who knows...
Cant help thinking that if it does go p2p then the leagues could end up like the sub servers.

R

RSO:Gray

maybe as a bonus to subs a prize leauge might come about :)

we all pay or bit n nodoubt this might be a good way to get new subscribers playing :)

buy your subscription to get the chance to win a geforce4 ti4600 n so on :)

F

FragFodder

Ive asked about Prizes for subbed players but havn't had any real responce about them.

We'll see what happens once the Ladder Software is launched.

FF

Users who are viewing this thread