How Tragic

O

old.tRoG

It seems that the real world calls more and more, and I have less time for these forums.

I can't remember the last time I posted.. about 4 days ago I think, but after that ONE message the missus dragged me off (Darn her and her evul ways). It has been well over a week since I last did a proper forum crawl.

I'm afraid that my age of TEH SP4MZ0R has passed. I can't keep up with this new-fangled lot, why, since LaLa arrived with her box and new style of SP4MZ0R (That still confuses me... I'm just not in the 'INNER CIRLCE') i have not been the same.

Think end of LoTR. The age of elfs (Me!) has passed. The age of Man has now begun (Everyone else).

And nows the part where I sail off into the west in my little boat, a soft tear creeping down my cheeck as I look back on the friends I have made and will miss, but looking forward to a new world, a new start.

ALRIGHT - CUT!

--I don't know where that last paragraph came from, ahem, please excuse me :m00:

Anyway, this is not so much a farewell as a goodbye. I will not be leaving for evah and evah, but I shall certainly not post as much as 'The Good Ol' Days'. I guess I have suffered the fate of all great SP4MZ0RL0RDS, just like SFX before me, I have been defeated, worn out, beaten, and must now pass on my crown.

You may weep bitterly at my semi-departure. For now. I will probably be back later.... but i couldn't resist making a weepy speech :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*sighs* :(

.........*is glad his wife actually plays DAoC with him*

Good luck, Tw0gmeister. Will miss your evil spammz0r ways... :fluffle:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

no point in spamming now twog ;(

O

old.tRoG

oh, but now im inside and its raining and the wife is out...

*starts getting cravings*

*injects sugar into his blood*

mmmm........ im gonna go on a SP4MZ0R trip now. bwaha. ignore my above message ;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

messiah has been ressurected :clap:

O

old.tRoG

*imagines Thin Lizzy 'Boys Are Back In Town' as he struts back clod in black leather*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*Wife comes back inside*
"What do you think you are doing, mister? Are you browsing that Barrrrrysworrld shyte site again!?"

"... but!"

"It's TEH COUCH for you tonight, Mister! And no luvin's!"

"I swear it popped up when I logged onto the interweb!"

*Wife starts beating him up with assorted blunt objects and begins throwing dishes, screaming "YOU ARE MOIN!!" in a shrill voice*

Just lock her up in the shed:D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

sounds like something you can familiarize with, sicko ;)

O

old.tRoG

aaaargh! the niiightmaaareesssssssss......

*gets aggresive*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
sounds like something you can familiarize with, sicko ;)

Hehe... nope.

Happily married since 10 years (Sept. 30th was teh big anniversary:D).

I'm a lucky bastid:D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

aaaawww
/em imagines the crazed animul wedding with all the relatives... wow

O

old.tRoG

ive been married about 7 months i think but i can't remember... i think there's about 3 months left in it? :)

but thats what my dad said since i was 7 and they're still married 20 years later :p

S

SFXman

Who the hell said I quit for good, I just slowed down but as of late I have been speeding up again. You never know, I am still the original spamlord =E

O

old.tRoG

exacarly, im not quitting for evah and evah either :)

hell, ive just spammed straight for about 30mins...

and besudes SFX - don't pretend you dont remember how you were conceived. it involves me. the true sp4mz0rl0rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom