how too get a relic whitout keep take

popa

Fledgling Freddie
too get a relic whitout keep take , just need too make a zerg big big big too suvive at forest sauvage realm guards and u are on way too relic need 200 ppl or more
sshot0158wx.jpg

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
theorically,you can invade other realm's home regions that way i believe

Bellona

Banned
I dont think you can enter the portal to another realm, would seem quite stupid if they havent prevented that.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Im quite certain the relics captured that way would get reset as zerging past the realmguards would hardly be "working as intended".

Chilly

Balls of steel
i used a now disabled wall hack that lets you walk through zone walls to try and getinto hib shortly before NF went live, i got to a region where the message "you have entered an illegal area" started spamming my status window and i got ported backwards 10 yards each time - seems impossible to get in.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
You can't get there, actually.

I tried wandering into your Alb 'Borderkeep area', but I was pushed back by the game after I passed a barrier (and to avoid the uber-guards at the same time.)

It is 'physically' impossible to come close enough to run that route.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
As Tesla says you can't get through that area if you are from an enemy realm.

It's also now totally impossible for a character to reach a non RvR zone in another realm. Mythic changed some code in one of the recent patches which checks the realm of a character every time you enter a PvE zone. If you're the wrong realm then you can't enter and there's a good chance your character will be eaten by the game.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I wish you could do that. I want that trophy mob that is behind the relic gates in Hibernia. Stupid place to put it if you ask me. :(

Brite

Banned
Gibbo said:
I wish you could do that. I want that trophy mob that is behind the relic gates in Hibernia. Stupid place to put it if you ask me. :(

get it whens theres a relic raid ? ^^

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
get it whens theres a relic raid ? ^^

Or make a relic raid just to grab the trophy^^ Would love to see the look on the fellow realmmates faces when raidleader, after getting through the gate, says "/bu hold a sec lads, theres a mob here i have to kill" :D

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Gibbo said:

or get a friendly hibbie to pull the mob to the gates so u can take the aggro off him, cough ill do it for 5p =))

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
but you could always setup a ballista and kill all of the buffbots sitting there :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
How to make a freddys house post about something I have no idea if it's possible? - As topic maybe? :>

Chilly

Balls of steel
what does "eaten by the game" mean precisely requiel? Cos me and my mate nearly got stuck between two invisible walls when we tried! were shitting ourselves hopeing we wouldnt have to email you lot, is that what it means? sticks you to the floor so your forced to report yourself for cheating? cunning :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I think its a rather spoilsport attitude Mythic has to home-invasion and boarderkeeps.

Most people here would like to do it or know its possible with a big enough and organised enough zerg, and it meant harmlessly.

Its not as if you could do any damage before the uber guards catch up with you or the other realm hunts you all down.

Its meant to be a war after all, theres no point if theres not even the illusion of being able to ever win it.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Chilly said:
what does "eaten by the game" mean precisely requiel? Cos me and my mate nearly got stuck between two invisible walls when we tried! were shitting ourselves hopeing we wouldnt have to email you lot, is that what it means? sticks you to the floor so your forced to report yourself for cheating? cunning :D

I hear it involves bets on Hurling...

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
There was a way to take relics from the relic shrine with 1fg without taking any keeps.

It was done by Mids against Hibs on a US server and caused alot of whining. Dunno whether the method was nerfed or not. The scenario to make it work hasn't arisen on excal yet, and probably won't until 1.71 so I guess we have to wait and see.

Chilly

Balls of steel
hey, zargar is gone, thats 500mithril i owe him is nul and void! dont let req know

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
I remember hearing about a bard on the US servers that logged on the alb side of the alb milegate( i think). Later on when gates were closed he EoY ressed ppl through to get relic. Not sure if that was fixed. But its another sneaky way to try get relics.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
sorry if its a noobish question, but what is the significance of the picture? i see a realm guard, a necro pet and a rock?

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
sorry if its a noobish question, but what is the significance of the picture? i see a realm guard, a necro pet and a rock?
Actually you see 4. (realmguards that is)

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
I think its a rather spoilsport attitude Mythic has to home-invasion and boarderkeeps.

Most people here would like to do it or know its possible with a big enough and organised enough zerg, and it meant harmlessly.

Its not as if you could do any damage before the uber guards catch up with you or the other realm hunts you all down.

Its meant to be a war after all, theres no point if theres not even the illusion of being able to ever win it.

I'd kind of agree with you here except for the population issues. RvR on Excal right now is a real pain, unless you're a stealther or an alb, hibs and mids are leaving or just doing PvE as they see little point in dying over and over to superior numbers. Imagine if those zergs could go to an enemy realm... would there be many hibs/mids left after the first week of getting ganked in their PvE areas? I know that if I couldn't log in to do PvE when I wanted to (I prefer PvE to RvR) then I'd probably quit.

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
As far as I know, this doesn't actually work. The relic column won't decend unless the MG has been open in the last two hours; from patch notes, 1.70M:

- There is now a two hour timer that starts when the final milegate leading to a relic temple closes. After this timer expires, players will be unable to lower the relic pillars of the relic temple until a milegate for the temple is reopened.

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1619.shtml

So, that wouldn't really work, as you'd all get into the area behind sauvage and be unable to lower the column.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Ive tested it once. when i went too close to sauvage in pryd i got insta ported straight front of sauvage and insta death.

Fluffybunny

Fledgling Freddie
if you wanna go kill enemies while they exping move to the damn PvP server, the reason i play regular server is so can exp / PvE in peace, so i'm against home invasion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom