How to steal a camp while a party is looking for members.

K

knockout

Easy

Just overtake the ppl that are camping it while they try to recruit new members, by saying this: Since your party does not have the ability to pull atm we are taking over the camp.

BTW: We were more than 4 and we had been camping it but then we had a party wipe and few ppl left. you know how that goes. Some stay and some release/disband.

And saying, we had no more party cause everyone disbanded after seeing that it was pointless to stay, is not going to make it right. (i edited the name here cause this guild cant be blamed for a member actions, but it was no noob and was probably an alt)

In 10 months of playing this is a first for me.

Maybe its time to quit the game

K

knockout

follow up on that story:

After 10 minutes alone at that camp, the party that overtook mine, got wiped and disbanded.

S

starblade

Let me guess .... another tangler fight ?

K

knockout

could have been on the moon for all i care, that does not change the facts does it ?

O

old.LandShark

I think I'm not the only one getting sick of people coming here to whine about how X bothered you at tanglers....
If they do it somewhere other than the most popular exp spot for the final 10 levels, then it's news....

D

Draylor

How many posts is this that the same person has made recently about people "stealing" his spot?

K

Kralen

Don't know but I think too many. I can't understand all those discussions really. If tanglers are overcrowded, why not moving to the trees with a nice group or even to Dartmoor. You know, it's that lovely land next to Cornwall. Maybe you heared of that before. :m00:

If only some peeps would move to another places, they would get better exp because of a not overcrowded camp place and the rest will maybe have joy at tanglers.
But what happens in lyonesse? Large groups with even larger queue lists. Players prefer to sit an hour or longer at tanglers doing nothing instead of looking for other hunting areas. :rolleyes: And what do you do, if you have to wait? You take every chance to steal pulls, steal camps and so on.

It's just a suggestion. I can say, I am glad that I said goodbye to tanglers and do some more challenging and more fun bringing exping.

N

nume

Took a "risk" ;) and ventured out into BL (beyond Lyonesse) with a group of plucky people. We hunted in DM for a couple of hours and had the most fun I've had in ages (regardless of xp)

/salute to Lonidra, Vorem and Iain for a great time :clap:

V

vew-victus

Im sick of people bitching about tangler groups GO TO BARROWS OR DM FFS ... or trees if yer high enough i leveled my armsmen from 30-45 IN BARROWS and got alot of loot while i was at it full suit of midnight platemail and every thrust weapon in barrows plus loot for LOD :)

GET A LIFE stop being exp whores at tanglers...

P

Pfy

Pac, I luvs ya cos you're me GM and the such but please ...

... think of the children, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

(Stop with the whinging posts)

O

old.Second

bah lets make 3 grps that just stand at the 3 tree spots so noone can xp there. and when peeps say but your not pulling then we just say: well we were here first so we own this forest untill we leave!

G

g0ldenbone

Yeah.. when mobs go unpulled.. XP goes a-wastin'

I too gave up on that hellish area long long ago.. Its probly the best (as in optimal) xp you can get over a fairly large level spread, but its also the most overpopulated and annoying.

Its probly not too bad at about 3am.. that'll be the best chance for some decent xp there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom