how to spec light eld

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Are there any who can help me with how i shall spec my light eld?

I hope to get some help ;)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
I prefer 47 light rest mana, but the spec above is more widely accepted.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
46 - last d/q debuff.

Personally I'm a supporter of 47 / 26 - Because the aoe str/con is rarely viable in fg fights if your opponents knows how to position themselves.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
46 - last d/q debuff.

Personally I'm a supporter of 47 / 26 - Because the aoe str/con is rarely viable in fg fights if your opponents knows how to position themselves.

what does positioning have to do with anything?

debuffing the targets hp before first nuke lands is good, the higher level spell and higher debuff value the better. same for disease. you mention fg fights perspective in which case you will never use the mez at all

if you run small groups and want lower resistrate on the mez then sure, valid point, but for fg its just silly.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
46 - last d/q debuff.

It's an insta, admittedly is a small aoe, but it's a good debuff for an assist train or for softening up support/mages, especially if someone is also buff shearing. I wouldn't dismiss this ability so lightly.

Plus 27 mana also gets you a better AoE disease. Bigger area effect and longer duration.

46/28 all the way imo :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Solari said:
46 - last d/q debuff.

Could say that far more about d/q debuff, any casters/healers stood so close are idiots, often get tanks stacked to str/con debuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom