How to spec a 1hand arms

P

-polzor-

Well , maybe im gonna lvl a arms , but still i don't know how to spec it right.

Slash - Trust - Crush

I think trust isn't good for a 1hander because trust doesn't have good style's.

And then 50 slash/crush - 50 shield - 20 parry - 20 x-bow or

50 slash/crush - 42 shield - 34 parry - 20 x-bow

Help me :]]

A

Arthwyr

Well i would be damned if I made another tank again but if i should do so it would look something like

39 Crush
42 Shield
44 Pole
24 Parry
4 X-bow

that would leave you with one point left. You can get most skills to 50 or close to 50 (hard to get crush at 50 but 44 easy / shield easy to go to 52+ items and some RvR) wich leaves you with a tank that can both deal tons of damage with the polearm but also with a nice defensive tank for keep raids or PvE item hunts. Just an idea though and this is how i would probably spec him.

P

-polzor-

well , im 2hand spec , and damm - 1hand shield ownz in rvr

P

pilia

Originally posted by Arthwyr
Well i would be damned if I made another tank again but if i should do so it would look something like

39 Crush
42 Shield
44 Pole
24 Parry
4 X-bow

Damn thats almost my spec :)

E

Exinferis

would make him:
50 slash/crush/thrust
50 shield
rest in xbow
parry is useless as you will block like a madman

A

Arthwyr

why 50 shield ...
42 you get slam

Good shield +4 or +6 shield
Kraggon gloves +2 shield
realm rank 3 +2 shield

so you would be at 50 or 52
taking any spec over 50 is useless as it wont make you block any better. Alot of people seem to throw away spec points on useles things. Btw I have 50 (or more) in shield at all times with a 42 base spec and you wont exactly block like crazy in RvR, only in PvE and on all other NPcs like keep archers.

W

-Wedge-

Well I could see use in 50 in shield... The level 50 shield stun after block move is LOW fatigue!

Ok, you still have to block to do that :p

If I wanted a 1H + S Armsman, I'd go for a Crush Briton... (not highlander! You need the Dex to block more...)

My end-spec would either be :
44 Crush
42 Shield
40 Parry
22 X-Bow

or

50 Crush
50 Shield
20 Parry
20 X-Bow

K

Khalen

I've got an allround class armsman (polearm, shield and parry) and I'm fine with it. It does enough damage and it works very well also solo (PvE).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom