How to Roll Mordred US

Necromancer

Fledgling Freddie
With the upcoming patch, lots of decent guilds from classic server cluster and few from ToA Clusters (USA) are planning on reroll mordred.

-300% exp on classic zones
-200% everywhere esle
-1 Relic per Keep.
-Able to buy ML's,Scrolls,artifacts credits and other items with BP's.

All this makes EASY to reroll on Mordred and get the PVE done between few weeks.

I dont know how many people left still plays here, i know that "project camlann" moved lots of euros guilds, but moved lots of RP's whores too that came back to RvR servers to f4rmz good rps.

If WoW starts to be PVE raiding again, or you are bored of low pop Camlann,RvR limitations or want to come back to DAoC, i think reroll on Mordred is the best option.

You can get a 14 days trial (USA) and see how easy is to level,and with next patch... you only need to do PVP to get ML10 and geared.

To change DAoC EU version to USA you must open with notepad the file update.dat, and replace the text with thisexample for catacombs).

Mythic Patch
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/catacombs/mpatch.dat
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/catacombs/mpatch.dat

Then run Camelot.exe, this will patch EU version with USA and you are ready to play.

some friends wanted to know how too so just posting it

FIderal

Fledgling Freddie
nice info been playing there for about 2 weeks now luv'in it

MegaMaejter

Banned
Thinking of going there aswell, not sure yet though I'm not a big fan of the city area fights to small space imo. Would rather see organized 8v8 in agramon or near maze towers in each realm :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Is mordred the pvp server? Isnt the whole thing gonna fall flat on its arse pretty soon if that is the case?

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
It'll last to WH online i think, mainly due to BP changes (tommorow)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom