how to post pics in thread? and about the BC thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
How do i post pics in thread apart from posting em on a webby and post link?
And to the BC case just wrote the reply before i went on holiday.

Post BC gm's email address and i will mail the pics if any1 else is interestet in the pics just post email.

/tvez - skald - just quited the game for good

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
dont know how you attach pics here on FH, but you can upload them on a webserver then just write url here, we wanna se ^^

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
If you have them uploaded somewhere just use

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
warlock i tryed that webby but dont seem as i got the hecky of finding out how to post pics and put links to fh :) any1 who can do it for me if i send u the pics??

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
here they are

Attachments

• sshot139a.jpg
    sshot139a.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 114
  • sshot135a.jpg
    sshot135a.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 217

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
well got the pics posted now but they are pretty small hope u can resize em or zoom or something if not leave a email

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
sry for åosting the same pic again just wanna try if i got it right size this time

Attachments

• sshot139a.jpg
    sshot139a.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 192

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
trying to read that hurts my eyes, put a pic with at least twice the resolution up if you want it read

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
cant post it higher it says its too large this was the only way i could get it posted direct but as i said BC's gm give me ur email and i will mail em to u so u can see em

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
yes it is and this will be the last DAoC for me going to quit the game for good. I have had alot of those "BAD" incident the last weeks and got tired of paying to get insulted. BB all and btw will check fh now and then if u need more pics of the scene i got 40 different more.

/tvez

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Well havent seen Ocuth for a while now... and prolly u did something funny there too? coz there's no Ocuth's part of story.. he was xping lowbie or something and then something happens making him to log his hunter and ruin your day... prolly u ruined his day? :)

Ocuth Lightning
Server Excalibur
Realm Midgard
Last On 3_Days

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
plz - still didn't see GM's name
u sayed - u talked with GM.
Week ago was only 2 ppl with GM's rank.
So..?

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
lol. When did u last lvl at plated? u wont be able to camp there as ppl come and go all the time we arrived with 2 other grps (not grped) they ask to join us but we turn them down as we are doing fine and capping xp very nice. He says what i got the ss off about coming back and zerg and kill all the damn mobs and keep doing it til my m8 say lets go deeper then he logs. Well if saying: "sry we are duo atm" is making him angry i wouldn't see him when some kills him in RvR or steals hes cookies! And well if its because he "Means" we took his "CAMP".... well as in all the other BC threads: bad luck if we take the camp. Ain't that what BC keeps saying?

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
i asked a member of BC for gm but he didn't want to answer (cant remember name) then i tell my gm and does some ffs #%#"% in our /gu my gm says oki i will have alittle word with him and Hes gone for like 3 mins (speaking with some1 prolly a BC member) then comes back and say That bc dont care and dont want the pics or anything.

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
oks
our GM is Torin.
He is on-line offten last time.
He is respected person and allways ready to fix any problem in game.
Next time talk with him or with officers.
Special for u names
Crazy, Bitterend, Tunia, Klonk, Natha, Bouh - with that persons u can fix any problem with BC's on-line.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Bee Man said:
our GM is Torin.
He is on-line offten last time.
Next time talk with him or with officers.
Special for u names
Crazy, Bitterend, Tunia, Klonk, Natha, Bouh - with that persons u can fix any problem with BC's on-line.
I would like to add:

In case someone dont trust nasty russians ;), talk with Klonk.
He isnt russian.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
tvez said:
So you came to a spot, started killstealing his mobs capping your exp as you say. He asked if you want merge right ? You said "sorry m8 fo". Ofc i perfectly understand his frustration since you ruined his exp session ~. He logs a hunter and kills mobs as they pop, so you in your turn go and "fo". Wouldnt you mind mate if i offer you warm hot cup of stfu ? ~

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
old.Sko said:
So you came to a spot, started killstealing his mobs capping your exp as you say. He asked if you want merge right ? You said "sorry m8 fo". Ofc i perfectly understand his frustration since you ruined his exp session ~. He logs a hunter and kills mobs as they pop, so you in your turn go and "fo". Wouldnt you mind mate if i offer you warm hot cup of stfu ? ~

I thought it was more like they came to an empty spot started to kill mobs.. after 15-20min this guy shows up and are telling them that he was here before and camped it.. when the new guys don't want to change camp since they came there when it was empty, he logged his hunter to ruin their exp.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom