How to pay for daoc

Bahumat

FH is my second home
My friend lives in ireland, he has problems with goa accepting his card so i said "Get a Visa Debit Card"

He tells me they have Laser cards?????

http://www.action.org.uk/giving/images/cc_type.jpg

thats a normal everyday visa debit card....what cards do you guys in ireland have that he should aim to get?

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
What i am using to pay is a 3v card www.3v.ie. looking on the site will help find a location to use it, helps if your friend lives near a city. Also you must have use of a mobile phone.

How it works :

1. You either pick up a 3v card from a shop or have them send one out to you from the website. Then register it on 3v website.
  2. Once that's done you find a store that deals with them on the website.
  3. Walk into shop, ask to purchase 3v credit and hand over card, they ask how much ( can be from 20 euro to 350 euro a time ) and you hand over cash +5 euro handling charge and you get reciept slip from them and card back[ so if you wanted 50 euro credit on it you would hand in 55 euro].
  4. On the slip is a printed VISA number you can use to buy stuffs on the net, you get the cvv2 number and expiry date sent to the mobile phone for that particular number.
  5. Once you have these you can use the CC number to purchase on the net. Balance is taken from voucher and will remain until expiry date, you can reclaim any leftover funds but there is a 1.50 surcharge on it, even after expiry date.

Works fine for me, it's a shame it's only available in Eire atm, although it's gonna expand soon enough :)

Hopefully this little guide helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom