how to make money on german servers?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Anybody who can tell me how to make cash other then farming mobs for gold ? i got shammy, healer an ml 9 sm an can play all 3 at same time, just duno what to farm an sell :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Anybody who can tell me how to make cash other then farming mobs for gold ? i got shammy, healer an ml 9 sm an can play all 3 at same time, just duno what to farm an sell :(

Well, the mt 3 of 3 and som book always used to be a good earner, not so sure about it now :(

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Well, the mt 3 of 3 and som book always used to be a good earner, not so sure about it now :(

scalars book cost like 400 g atm :p duno about som but dont think it cost more . :(

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
on hib i stole a chanter and took it and my BB to the ML9 dungeon and farmed the sphinx mobs (can't remember which step). farmed the one that drops stardrop/ring of the torrent and the one that drops bracelet of heavenly bodies until both chars had their inventory full of torrent/stardrop/heavenly bodies/the meleeresist braclet. sold them on my CM for about 500g a piece. it all adds up to a small fortune eventually :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Best way to make money on German servers if to call your character ''Herr Hoff'' and get on vent with some germans and play his corny songs down the mic ... You will be rich in no time ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
first thing, roll druid + enchanter... second thing farm laby for everything. sells really quick, any mytherian and any drops, just price them slightly below all the 3 servers lowest prices.. made 150 p in about 5 days farming, mahgrass, cerberus, aborbacrom, spirit guardian, etc etc... or get someone with crystal titan, bring 3 casters and farm agramon over and over and over and over again.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Get a good rvr group going and money just flows..

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
how will you get a good rvr group going if your nor sorted with items etc you need to buy? Im pretty sure he wants the cash for a reason, not for the cash itself :p

kivik

Part of the furniture
I'm repeating Old Stones + Wood dragon quests on my vampiir, get 450g run, earned 12p so far :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
how will you get a good rvr group going if your nor sorted with items etc you need to buy?

Ever watched your own video's? :twak:

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
I'm repeating Old Stones + Wood dragon quests on my vampiir, get 450g run, earned 12p so far :p

Wood and stone runs finally out in EU? might actulyl finish my friar in Ava then altho only done it in hib and mid in us, hopefully the german wont be too bad :p

kivik

Part of the furniture
Wood and stone runs finally out in EU? might actulyl finish my friar in Ava then altho only done it in hib and mid in us, hopefully the german wont be too bad :p

Been out for a couple of weeks really :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
how will you get a good rvr group going if your nor sorted with items etc you need to buy? Im pretty sure he wants the cash for a reason, not for the cash itself :p

Whats the point of him rolling a druid + chanter if he wants to farm on midgard? :p

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie

Farm torrent ring someone said to me and after 1.9 u got all the cash u need.:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom