How to learn to tolerate ur realm mates.

L

lofff

As we all know, life aint that easy in daoc, most of us have been tempted to KEEL that f****ng c**t thats swearing, afking, spamming, stealing ur adds or god knows what.. in general: screwing teh fun (at least your fun)

Thats not the way, u must learn to tolerate, count from ten to one and take a deep breathe, MUST CONTROL TEH ANGER!

In order to help u guys, i want u to take their place for once, to imagine how would b ur daoc life f u were one of em. Hope this helps.

dick.jpg

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by lofff
As we all know, life aint that easy in daoc, most of us have been tempted to KEEL that f****ng c**t thats swearing, afking, spamming, stealing ur adds or god knows what.. in general: screwing teh fun (at least your fun)

Thats not the way, u must learn to tolerate, count from ten to one and take a deep breathe, MUST CONTROL TEH ANGER!

In order to help u guys, i want u to take their place for once, to imagine how would b ur daoc life f u were one of em. Hope this helps.

dick.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

S

slapmesilly..

jeez talk about old...

seriously, get some fresh material!
that goes for everyone!

and just to make sure this post isn't 100% whine:

smalltreefinal.gif

L

lofff

nm f its old or not, thread purposes are 100% tech. go away **** /slap

L

lofff

f**k i should have applied myself the thread lesson ;F

S

slapmesilly..

Originally posted by lofff
f**k i should have applied myself the thread lesson ;F

whehehehe

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: MOVING ON TO NEW LOCATION.

p.s. I'm not your realm mate, quit playing a long time ago ;)

E

erl

How would it be if people yelled "old" at everything on the TV that had been shown on some channel, in some country at some time before? Right, pretty stupid, so spare us the pain of reading all those "old" posts.

S

slapmesilly..

Originally posted by erl
How would it be if people yelled "old" at everything on the TV that had been shown on some channel, in some country at some time before? Right, pretty stupid, so spare us the pain of reading all those "old" posts.

actually, that would be quite fun to see :D

E

erl

Originally posted by slapmesilly..
actually, that would be quite fun to see :D

Hmm, when I consider it, I think I have to agree ;).

R

Roo Stercogburn

I'd rather see something that's been around before than have peeps afraid to post something for fear its been around before.

And lets face it, not much appears here that is really Einsteinian new ;)

So keep posting :)

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Skrad
Sideways!!!

owch lol

btw the previous post i dont even remember doing, so take no notice plz realm maties i wubz u really :(

V

vladamyr

Whether its old or not ive never sene it before and that was hillariouse :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom