How to kill the dragon with 1fg in 3 minutes

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
or just do it the old way on 8ppl + 1petbot :> bit more timeconsuming but no cleric bots needed.
drake.JPG

Draylor

Part of the furniture
It takes you a little longer than 3 mins tho Judas ;)

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
I posted that in General discussion a week ago :(

I'm slow :(

/EDIT: Bloody 'ell thats one sexy petbot on that pic judas xD

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
hehe :) Dragon is so easy it ain't even a challenge even more. Farm it now till Powerfield gets nerfed ;) Then we just go back to pots again like before so basically nothing changed :D

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Khale said:
hehe :) Dragon is so easy it ain't even a challenge even more. Farm it now till Powerfield gets nerfed ;) Then we just go back to pots again like before so basically nothing changed :D
aslong as dragon dont aggro the cleric the nerfed powerfileds should work i think( if it works like mcl). and when u get hit it will only stop for 10seconds.
if its not affected by the group being in pve combat that is...

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Khale said:

For Hib/Alb atleast. Mid's don't have a pet spam class. I wanna farm teh dragon too :(

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
For Hib/Alb atleast. Mid's don't have a pet spam class. I wanna farm teh dragon too :(

It is forbidden to use petspam on our raids as a glare on a pet isn't shown proper and therefore can fuck up a small raid... we only got theurgs for EBs and PBT nothing more.

Chilly

Balls of steel
If your gonna theur spam you have to do it properly, ie 10 theurs 3-400 pets on dragon.

20-30 pets just make it go crazy and do little to no dmg.

Chilly

Balls of steel
What exactly was the hotfix? Or did they implement the Pow font thing?

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Khale said:
It is forbidden to use petspam on our raids as a glare on a pet isn't shown proper and therefore can fuck up a small raid... we only got theurgs for EBs and PBT nothing more.
newbs ;>

Aussie

Banned
you have to petspam it when you're only with 1fg since he regens as fast as you dmg him at 10%. without petspam we had him on 10% for 10mins. after petspam it died pretty fast. (pre toa so no fop then) i.e. pure skill!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Archeon said:
Get some Runemasters with a RA(Can't remember name), but if i remember correct it makes a bigger % chance to hit or so ?

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Chosen said:
Get some Runemasters with a RA(Can't remember name), but if i remember correct it makes a bigger % chance to hit or so ?
Majestic Will, that was nerfed when a video of mids farming the dragon inside 20 seconds was released.

Danita

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
i remember the original dragon raids with massive fuck awf zergs etc :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Reno said:
Majestic Will, that was nerfed when a video of mids farming the dragon inside 20 seconds was released.

Danita
Ah, to bad! Anyway, I got a good idea! Let's take a chanter movie and edit it so it looks like a chanter insta kills everyone! Then we'll send it to mythic.
I know I'm funny, no need to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom