How to get to house Fastest way.

E

eneq

Well if u all read the RvR section u know there is a way to suicide fast.

Just overcharge a item with SC and it will blow up and letting u die.

Im at work so havent tested this to the full extent.
So here is a couple of questions fo the ones that can trythis/or have done it already.

1. Will it give you Con decrease ?
ie do u have to goto healer and buy bacj the con for 15 gold ?

2. Can u do it even with 1 in SC ?

TIA

T

Tyka

you had to do a thread for this? didnt you have in you signature that something that was like "1 mithril ++"... cant u just jump of a wall and then pay for your con?

lol this thread is silly, how to get to your house fast!!

as if you found a way to clear galla with 1fg, kk.

E

eneq

The only one looking silly tbh is you...
Yes i ahd 1 Mithril. Down to 50 after house and LGM AC/WC/SC i trying to get alchy/tailoring to LGM also.

What is your point ?
If no conloss then i dont have togo healer and pay 15 Gold..
But the most important thing is i dont need to remember going healer everytime i enter domm.

Yes ofc i can jump off a wall or something. But sometime there is no walls to climb....

But ofc its Tyka with a headbanging opinion about something.

Soz for disturbing your peace u ol mighty .....

Cant you just forgive the feebleminds that are living on this planet beside you. Just keep staring into the screen and try to forget about the rest of us...

BTW your flaming skills arnt improving as they should do...
Still some really feeble flames coming from you..Most of them are rather boring...
Arnt there some cheat proggie that can help you ?
Or maybe you can run 2 fg in flaming BW ?It helps you ingame so why not try here...

P

PJS

Originally posted by eneq

1. Will it give you Con decrease ?
ie do u have to goto healer and buy bacj the con for 15 gold ?

1. Not according to the patch notes and not from what I remember of the rare occasions I have exploded (not something I wanted to do)
2. You need to be able to make 1 (or 4) gems with more imbue points than a lvl 1 crafted item (preferably 94% qual)

EDIT: You need to make uncut gems so 100ish skill needed

I

Ivynoxia

I think i'm right in saying people with existing "traditional" tradeskills cannot do it unless they do that quest which 'respec' them to magical tradeskills, damn :) I got high tailoring...

still, a cool idea, I never thought of anything like this.. it's very useful to have a cheap suicide with no con decrease. There did use to be some NPC woodchoppers or something outside lamfhota which were green con and they gave you a RvR death.. which i used a lot - but then it got changed in some patch.

anyway, some (more) questions

so how high SC do u need to make the gems to OC a lvl1 item? do u need to be next to a spellcraft table when you combine the gems with the item? I am guessing not since anywhere with no walls to jump off wont have a spellcraft table there either. :D

S

Sharp Thing

Yes i ahd 1 Mithril. Down to 50 after house and LGM AC/WC/SC i trying to get alchy/tailoring to LGM also.

how can you get 1mithril when the cap is 149p999g99s99c? :rolleyes:

D

Denisée

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
how can you get 1mithril when the cap is 149p999g99s99c? :rolleyes:

Cap is 214p 748g 36s 47c, k ?

No it can't, or yes it can. But you do need atleast 1 gem that require just over 100 in points to garantee that you will die.
An uncut +skill gem on some vendor bought item would do it.

And you do not have to be close to an alch table to make the imbue, just the gem.

Genious thought tho. Must admit I'll be using it alot from now on :clap:

B

boni_ofdavoid

Ok im just intereted to know what the typo/mistake/explanation here was...

1m = 1000p. (perhaps you thought 100p=1m?)

The largest house is 100p, The most you could waste on it is around 20p (or 120 if you bought plot on day0), These skills take no more than 30p to cap (LGM a lot cheaper). so

1000-100-20-(5*25)= around 750p left, and your down to 50?

What did you spend the other 700p on?

E

eneq

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid

What did you spend the other 700p on?

A new calculator.
1 New flame suit.
And paying someone else to modify my sig....

Users who are viewing this thread